Chapter 3

Morning....

Morning had come and Lamb was on her way to see Flukey like she said she would last night. 

When she reached his cabin, she knocked and announced herself, patiently waiting for Flukey to answer and after a few seconds he did as inside the cabin, he had just woken up and yawned as he heard a knock at the door and went to open it, revealing her. 

Flukey: Oh good morning Lamb. 

Lamb: Good morning to you as well Flukey. I trust you had a good night's rest?

Flukey: Yes I did thanks.

Lamb: That's good to hear. Come and join the rest of us for breakfast. We have another busy day today. 

Flukey: Alright then. 

Flukey then went on to join Lamb and the rest of his brothers and sisters for breakfast before starting the day. Flukey, eager to prove his worth, asked Lamb if there was anything that needed to be done and Lamb gave him a few tasks here and there and asked him if he had any skills that could be beneficial to the cult. 

In the end, Flukey told her everything he was capable of and this made Lamb find him more intriguing and let him work while she headed out on personal matters. 

During Flukey's time on cult-grounds he helped out those that needed it and showed off some of his survival skills like building, harvesting, cooking, and a few other things and the whole time he was helping around, he wondered how Lamb was doing while she was out. 

With Lamb....

With Lamb, she was in a heated battle against one of the bishops responsible for her original demise and the extinction of her race.....Leshy.

Though the hunt for him wasn't an easy one, Lamb knew that combing through the Darkwoods and killing his followers and pillaging would bring him out eventually

When the battle began, Leshy, through the faith of his followers, transformed into a more monstrous but combat-capable form.

Despite this change, Lamb wasn't fazed in the slightest as she had the faith of her followers at her disposal as well. 

Lamb: Give up Leshy! You're only delaying the inevitable! 

Leshy's only reply was a roar, which was enough to let Lamb know that Leshy was determined to see the fight through to the end, much to Lamb's pleasure. 

In the end, she was the victor and took Leshy's heart as a reward for her efforts. 

Lamb: Alright. One down. Three more to go. 

With that, Lamb summoned a portal and passed through it to get back home to rest up.