Chapter 6

In Darkwood....

In Darkwood, Flukey and Lamb were out and about together with Flukey gathering materials and foods for the cult while Lamb was more so on guard duty but helped Flukey out whenever he needed it which was rare but he did ask at times. 

They ran into a few heretics still lingering even with Leshy dead but just like before they were easily decimated by Lamb. 

Flukey: Okay. We got some lumber, stone, berries, seeds, meat, and a few other things. 

Lamb: Good. 

Flukey: By the way Lamb I noticed that you've been pretty quiet while we've been out here. Is there something wrong? 

Lamb: Hmm I wouldn't say something's wrong. But more so I'm curious about you Flukey. All of my followers have their own little backstories be it simple or tragic. So....what's your story?

Flukey: There isn't really much to tell but here goes. First off, I have absolutely no idea who my parents are or if they're still alive. For as long as I can remember I was raised by your kind. Despite my obvious differences I was raised with love and care and taught how to survive when I set out on my own. Of course there are those that were and are skeptical of me and I can't really blame them since I'm not like the rest of you so companionship is almost nonexistent. Never even had a loved one before. 

Lamb could relate completely to Flukey, given that she was the last of her kind and never experienced love herself. 

But this subconsciously drew her to Flukey.

Like kindred spirits.

Lamb: I can relate. I'm the last of my species and I've never been in love before though I do wish I could experience it at least once. 

Flukey: Me too. 

Both Flukey and Lamb looked at each other, specifically into each other's eyes. 

Their hearts started to race, almost in sync, as different waves of emotions started to could their minds. 

Maybe it was just the heat of the moment or the fact that she really wanted to know what love felt like. 

Whatever it was, Lamb didn't care as she let her body move on its own and cupped Flukey's cheeks, kissing him. 

To say that Flukey was surprised would be an understatement since he's never been kissed before, but it was a welcoming feeling as he kissed back, holding Lamb close to him. 

The kiss lasted a few minutes at best before Lamb and Flukey parted their lips and looked at each other. 

Flukey: Wow....

Lamb: Yeah....that was...my first kiss....

Flukey: Mine too. 

Lamb: D-Did I do okay? *Blushing*

Flukey: It felt good so....I'd say you did great.

Lamb: I'm glad. And since we still have some time, I think it's time I made due on the reward I promised you~. 

Flukey: Wait you're really gonna go through with that? To be honest I thought you were just joking about that to get me to join your cult. 

Lamb: No I meant it. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it~. So when I said I was going to reward you, I meant that completely~. And since you've been doing such a fantastic stop for me and my cult, it's time to give you what I promised~. 

With that, Lamb lightly pushed Flukey onto the soft ground and got on top of him.