Chapter 2

On Lamb's Cult Grounds....

On Lamb's cult grounds, Flukey traversed through the portal summoned by Lamb herself and landed smack dab in the middle where all of Lamb's cult members could see him and Lamb reappeared next to him and this caused her cult members to run towards her, embracing her presence with all their might. 

Lamb giggled before she spoke. 

Lamb: Hello dear ones. I have missed all of you during my time away and I bring exciting news. Let's all head to the temple. 

With that she, her followers, and Flukey all headed to the temple. 

Being the only human, Flukey was nervous but Lamb's presence helped calm his nerves a bit. 

Now, the whole cult was in the temple with Lamb standing at the altar and Flukey in front of the crowd as Lamb began to give her sermon. 

To summarize, the sermon went off with Lamb describing to her followers how her voyage went and indoctrinating Flukey into the cult, even giving him a specially-made red robe conjured from Lamb's own power.

And on his left chest and the back of his robe was a symbol that looked far more different and detailed than the symbol on the robes of the others. 

Everyone welcomed Flukey with open arms and he was happy for that and now one question was on his mind. 

Flukey: So....what happens now? 

Lamb: For now, we rest for we have a busy day tomorrow. Come with me Flukey, I'll show you to your new home. 

With that, the sermon was over and everyone got ready for bed with Lamb leading Flukey to his new home in the form of a cabin. 

Flukey: A cabin. Nice. Been a while since I've slept in a building. 

Lamb: Well I hope it's enough to accommodate your needs. 

Flukey: Being able to sleep inside alone is accommodating enough. Thank you Lamb--I mean Leader. 

Lamb: No Lamb is fine. You're a very special case compared to my other followers and we did have an agreement earlier and I must fulfill it. 

Flukey: Right. Well goodnight Lamb. 

Lamb: Goodnight Flukey. I shall return tomorrow morning so make sure you get enough sleep. 

Flukey: Alright. 

After Flukey and Lamb said their "goodnights" to each other, Flukey went into the cabin and yawned before stripping down into his under clothes and getting in bed. 

The bed was so comfortable that it only took Flukey a few seconds before he closed his eyes and went to sleep to rest up for tomorrow.