2

THE NEXT MORNING

I awoke while sleeping on the couch since I had stayed up late watching movies; thankfully, I had not forgotten to set the alarm. I folded the blanket and went to freshen up before doing my morning ritual and making myself a coffee and a sandwich for breakfast. Even though I awoke so early, why does it always get late after breakfast? I put on my shoes and dashed out the door. I'm rushing to school. I hope to obtain some assistance, so I don't run late. Then, out of nowhere, a car pulled up next to me. I was looking at it when the window opened to reveal TAEHYUNG! He owns a car, which is great.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" I sit inside the automobile after nodding yes.

When I told him to start driving, he answered, "Yes, ma'am." We arrived after a 5-minute trip. I thanked him and exited the vehicle. "Can I come with you?" he asked before I was dismissed. We are both in the same grade." I raised my eyebrows tilted my head and questioned him. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and I agreed easily.

"Fine!"

He leapt with glee. why? I'm not sure. He wants to be with me. What are the chances? We began walking to our lesson, but after a few steps, we began running because the bell had already rung. I expected to see a teacher in the class, but there was none. We took our seats.

"By the way, you were looking cute.", I said without looking at him.

" When?", he asked like he didn't know which time I was talking about.

"When you said you wanted to come with me.", I bit my lower lips and looked away.

And I believe he reddened as a result of what I said. After a brief conversation, the teacher entered the classroom. The part began, and everyone began to concentrate.

TIME SKIP

The school had come to a close. I headed out with Daeun, and we talked. She had no choice but to turn around. I'm heading home by myself. The young man appeared as soon as he yelled out my name.

"Are you going home?", he asked after coming in front of me.

"No! Grazing cows, wanna join?

Why are you asking such foolish questions? I don't know where to go except my house."

"How about going on an evening out with me? I'll show you almost every famous and gorgeous spot in town, and we can even have supper together.", he said hoping that I would agree but I didn't.

"I'm sorry, but I have quite a bit of homework.", I lied.

"The homework will just take an hour."

"But I—", I was cut off by Taehyung.

"It's a treat.", You should not have said that, but as you have stated, I cannot say no. It's an incredible feeling to have free food.

"All right!", I exclaimed.

"Okay, then be ready at 7 p.m., since I'll pick you up.", he said casually and looked at me.

"From where?", my question was obvious.

"I'm talking about your house. Just provide me with your address.", Bro... you sure? I mean, really?

"No need; I'll provide you with a location and we'll meet there.", I tried denying and he agreed easily. I can't agree with people that easily bcz I don't even know who these people are.

"You're so dull." Before I could say anything, he grabbed my hand and yanked me into his car.

"Won't you tell me where your house is? I'm going to drop you off there.", I began to give instructions to my house.