7

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

12th March, Tuesday

As always, I was getting ready for school and this time I was going with Taehyung in his car. We made a deal that one day we'll go in my car and the other day we'll go with his, so it's his turn. But there's a twist - I'll be driving his car and he'll be driving mine. Weird, right? I know.

TIME SKIP

<3

The sun gleams in the sky, and a soft wind rustles the trees as you and Daeun take a stroll around the basketball court. The air is filled with cheerful banter and laughter from the boys playing. As you approach the edge of the court, a basketball suddenly rolls towards you, coming to a halt at your feet. A group of energetic teens, practicing their shots, call out to you, requesting the ball be returned. After hesitating momentarily, and feeling the weight of everyone's gaze, a mischievous grin spreads across your face.

You bend down, grab the ball, and turn your gaze towards the basket. The players stop, intrigued by your actions. You take a deep breath, set your feet firmly, and with a look of determination, you shoot the ball. Everyone watches as the ball glides through the air, its trajectory appearing almost like slow motion. To everyone's amazement and delight, the ball sails through the hoop, sinking effortlessly into the net.

The court erupts in a chorus of cheers and applause, the players and spectators impressed by your unexpected talent. A grin spreads across your face as you bask in the moment, feeling proud of yourself. Daeun, standing beside you, adds her voice to the applause, her eyes sparkling with pride for her friend.

I was having a moment to myself when I heard someone calling for me. I looked around and noticed a few boys standing in front of me. Some were familiar and some were not.

"Is your match over?" I asked, looking at them as if no one had the ball with them.

"You shot the ball in our opponent's basket, that's why we won," Yeonjun said happily, making me smile too.

"So, would you like to have a match?" a familiar voice asked, and I turned to see Eunwoo and Taehyung coming towards us.

"See?", I asked, and they chuckled.

"Yeah, you!", Taehyung emphasized the word 'you' and poked my forehead with his finger. I hit his hand and massaged my forehead. Everyone looked at me with their eyebrows raised, then I realized I needed to answer them. I quickly gave them a thumbs-up.

"I'm not playing, guys...", Felix said, gaining everyone's attention. I looked at him with a questioning gaze. He laughed awkwardly and added, "Because I have another work to do," and with that, he ran away. I sighed and went to the center of the court.