3

NEXT MORNING

I heard a tapping sound at my door while I was preparing for school. I approached the door and found Taehyung standing there, holding up his car keys. After inviting him inside and asking him to wait, I led him to the couch. As he admired the surroundings, I quickly dashed back inside.

"Your couch is soft, Y/n.", he said while jumping on the couch.

"I'm grateful", I smiled.

"Amazing wall color is also present."

I responded from my bedroom while he was shouting in the living room. After getting ready, I went to him and suggested that we should leave.

"If you know how to drive, take this and go drive the car.", He stood up and handed me the keys.

"It's a piece of cake for me.", I replied.

"Let's find out.", he challenged me.

I secured the entrance to my residence and made my way to the vehicle. I settled into the driver's seat while he took the co-passenger seat. I started the engine, engaged the first gear, fastened my seatbelt, and began driving. Although I had prior experience, I had spent a considerable amount of time driving the car when I was with my family. I was moving briskly along the road.

"Oh Y/n, please slow down!," Taehyung pleaded, his voice filled with fear. He let out a sigh of relief as I abruptly hit the brakes.

"I assumed you were a novice driver, but you are a pro.", he said shockingly and wiped the sweat on his forehead with his sleeves.

"Told ya. Also, I have a car.", I let out a laugh with confidence.

"I didn't see it.", he thought for a second to remember if he had seen it or not.

"That's because it hasn't yet come.", I was focused on driving.

"From where?", he questioned.

"Italy. It'll probably come tomorrow.", I snapped and pointed out.

"Then you owe me a ride.", he exclaimed.

"Of course."

When we arrived at the main entrance of the school, I brought the car to a stop. We both got out of the car and made our way to the classroom.

The initial class was chemistry. As directed by the teacher, our class proceeded to the chemistry lab. The lesson began. While everyone else was engaged, my mind was elsewhere. Several chemicals were placed in front of us. My curiosity was piqued by the possibilities of combining different substances. I decided to mix two of them, and suddenly there was a loud "BOOM" as it burst into flames. I was taken aback and didn't know how to react when someone drenched me with a bucket of water, leaving me completely soaked. When I turned around to see who it was, much to my surprise, it was Eunwoo. That guy.

"You Motherfucker! You have no right to pour water on me!", I almost yelled at him because he always does the things that simply annoy me.

"That was not my fault. I was only smothering the flames. Who will be held accountable if it spends? Tell me. That will be your responsibility.", he said loudly but it didn't sound like he yelling at me.

"Then you can simply put water on the fire, why did you dump water on me? I wasn't engulfed in flames.", I was trying to control myself so that it doesn't cause a scene.

"I didn't notice it.", he said calmly.

"You were completely oblivious to it, unable to see anything. Are you visually impaired? On that particular day, when I accidentally split coffee on your shoes, you were engrossed in your world. You seemed like a wandering spirit, floating aimlessly, completely oblivious to your surroundings.", I tried pointing out the mistake that he did before on the first day.