6

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

11th March, Monday

I was standing in front of the mirror, with foundation in my hands and dabbing it impatiently on my forehead.

"Why do I have to hide it?" I let out a deep sigh while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Why don't I reveal it to everyone?" I asked myself, even though I knew the answer.

"I can't do it now. Let's wait for the right time, and then I'll think about it," I said as I put all the things back in their place. I was getting frustrated because the stuff that was supposed to be delivered yesterday evening still hasn't arrived.

I asked the manager what the fuck was going on, and he said that he had a lot of deliveries to make, so he delayed my delivery. He mentioned that it was due to my behavior yesterday, but I don't think it was entirely my fault. If he can't keep promises, then why make them?

<3

She sat on the bed, waiting for Taehyung to arrive so they could go to school together. One thing was killing the nightmare she saw the night before.

The roaring flames consumed the house before me, the heat searing my skin as I stood motionless, a lighter still clutched in my trembling hand. I could hear the terrified screams from inside, but they were just background noise now. He was still alive. My target, my nemesis, had escaped my wrath once more. Regret gnawed at my insides; if only I had ended his life sooner, maybe I wouldn't have lost her.

Tears streamed down my face, bitter and relentless. It wasn't guilt for him that made me cry; no, it was the crushing grief of failing her. She suffered so much because of me, and I couldn't even grant her final wish. The shame was unbearable. I replayed her last moments over and over, wishing I had listened, wishing I had found the courage to apologize, to mend the rift with my enemy. Maybe then, just maybe, I could have found a shred of happiness. But happiness was never in my fate from the day I was born. Instead, I was left standing in the ashes of my vengeance, hollow and broken, crying for the one I couldn't save.

Unknowingly tears formed in my eyes in reality, her clothes were soaked in her blood, lying on the grass making it also red. Her trembling hand reached for my cheeks as I grabbed it feeling something wet and I knew it was blood. Her lifeless body is all I see when I'm alone and that's what happening right now. Even in her hardest time, she cared about someone else, not me and I hated the fact but still, I couldn't do anything.

I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply while wiping my tears. When I opened my eyes, I saw myself in the reflection of the mirror. I am the Y/n who pretends to be strong but is broken from the inside, and no one knows about it. No one knows about my past, and I won't tell them either.