On My Own

Tyler's P.O.V

I see Willow run towards the bow, but Tiffany is running towards her. I feel my heart raise. I try to warn her but she doesn't look my way and I'm too far away for her to hear me.

Tiffany throws a metal disk, which I read about in PANEM Technology , its a Splaurel. It hits hard enough to crack a bone.

Luckily though, Willow jumps but falls flat on the ground. She lays there on the floor bewildered. She knocks Tiffany off her, then she grabbed the bow and ran. I sigh at least she's armed.

I didn't notice that the tribute from District 4, Christian Anderson, was charging towards me with a spear. I Dodge him as we both fall to the ground. He jumps on me with the spear aimed at me head.

I quickly grab my knife next to me in the cornucopia. I hold the the knife pointing up in the middle of my stomach. When he comes crashing down on me it impales him through the stomach.

He fell to the ground with the boom of the cannon.

Then I hear willow call me and I run towards her direction.

Willows P.O.V

I run towards the only place I know I will be safe. The woods. I look back and see that Tyler is still fighting with Josh. I keep running towards the woods.

Jumping over tree roots and ducking under branches. After a while I come to a small clearing. I look up and see that the sun going down.

I have to hurry up and find a place to hide for the night, quick! I look at the trees but all of them around here are to skinny and weak to even hold my bag.

After a few more minutes I spot a huge bush. Its really getting dark out now so I have no choice so I dived right in. The sticks and thorns poking all around me,but i had no choice. I then remember the wound

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extrodinary destiny . My grandma once told me when she came to visit once. I asked her why did they go through with the rebellion, even after Aunt Primrose died? And thats what she had answered.

Her and mom aren't really close. According to mom after her dad died, her mom went into depression and forced mom and aunt Primrose to serve for themselves.

I fall asleep thinking about those memories.

Here you go guys another chapter!!! I really hoped you guys liked it!! Please comment and vote!! Thanks so much for reading!!

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

" I'm at home
On my own
Check my phone
Nothing though
Act busy
Order in
Pay TV
It's agony

I may cry, ruining my makeup
Wash away all the things you've taken
And I don't care if I don't look pretty
Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking
I wake up, I wake up, I wake up
I wake up, I wake up, I wake up,
I wake up alone

[Chorus:]
I may cry, ruining my makeup
Wash away all the things you've taken
And I don't care if I don't look pretty
Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking
Big girls cry when their heart is breaking"- Big Girls Cry, Sia