4.

___'s pov

Okay today's the day, at 20pm man i'm nervous even though i shouldn't be.
i was getting ready to go to work for my second shift. As i was looking on my phone i see Luna was facetiming me
"heyyyyyyy" she says.
"heyy"
"so how you feeling? even thought you should totally not worry about" i could see she was on her bed with the phone very close to her "wow so convincing really, i feel nervous as fuck help please" i was buttoning my shirt "don't beeeee, don't worry i don't think it's going to be that bad honestly" i could see her now eating "if you say so, what are you eating by the way looks like soup and on the bed" i said while i tried giving a close up "soup please, i hate it. it's ice cream just, melt" she was now showing me the ice cream "oh okay, i can see it don't wo-" i cut off what i was saying since luna's ice cream fell on her bed "stoop your fault" Luna says "I'm on a screen how it's going to be mine" i tried not to laugh "stop now i gotta change the blankets and shit" she says frustrated "imma have to leave you ___ good luck on you know what" she says grabbing the phone "okay, thank youu byee" as i hung up.

I tied my shoes and was ready to go "i don't know now, do i go?" i gotta stop it for real, stop overthinking and do it thats all.

18:15pm

"you good?" ava asked me "oh, yeah dont worry" i said turning to where she was "you sure? you look tense" she was right "yeah a lil bit, got important things after" i continued cleaning the table "really? what, no dont tell me, aj your boyfriend?" she says while grabbing my arm "dont get distracted, both of you are still working" our supiriors tell us "oh sorry" we said.
"so? was i right?" she whispers while smiling at me "yes but no, we are on a break" i whisper as well "for now" she smiled while quickly going over other table. - sigh

I hope i don't forget stuff 'cause i will regret it for sure.
I have still like what two hours? i don't have to worry. - i slightly smiled.

I was grabbing my stuff and taking off the apron.
I went into the staff bathroom o take a look at myself and washing my face.
i can do it, yeah.
i got out the bathroom "___!! byee i gotta run now, also good luck and dont worry" she said while heading to the door. "thank you..?" everything just happened really quickly.
Now i was the one heading to the door, as i walked out i saw him.

Aj's pov

I closed the door and made my way to the coffee shop, I'm very very nervous right now.
I'm scared she'll get mad at me and i dont blame her to be fair, i was almost there i saw the time on my phone and it was left about 4 minutes till she finished her shift.
i waited patiently but still anxious, i heard the door open and started to tense up a bit.
"___" i said looking at her eyes, i was infront of her.
we made eye contact, i really missed her; as i was about to break the ice "you want to go somewhere else to talk? i dont think its going to be that comfortable here" she says chuckling a but at her last sentence, its been so long since i heard her laugh "you know we're closed" she continues "oh- yeah of course, is there abything in particular you want to go?" i said "the park will be fine, thank you" she answers me.
we were now walking to the park the both os ud didn't say a word, "is this bench okay?" i said pointin at bench that was pretty far from the others "yeah".
"you're nervous aren't you" she said after we sat "how couldn't i, it's been so long since i saw you and to be fair i missed you, a lot" i said, i could look at her eyes but i tried "i was nervous too, you know when you texted me".

___'s pov

now we were sat at a bench in the park, i was telling him i was nervous too "sorry, for making you nervous" he said looking in my eyes "oh dont worry much aboht it, on the other side i'm glad you wanted to talk about it" i said slighty smiling "no, you know, sorry for everything it was entirely my fault and i feel awful. I'm really sorry for making you feel that way and for the horrible words i said to you, you didn't deserve it" he took a pause still looking at my eyes, evertying he said seems genuine, he's not someone who jokes around on serious things like this "I want to try again ___ i love you, a lot, and i will always be glad and grateful we met you really mean a lot to me. during this time I've seen a lot of miscommunication between the two of us but especially me and i want to change that, and change as a better person. if you don't want to i completely understand" he said.

"i can see you're genuine, is just that i felt like i meant nothing and i did not  expected it from someone i completly trusted, i was commited to our relashionship and how you said we did had a lot of miscommunication that was  why i was surprised when you told me you wanted to talk, and I'm glad, it made feel apreciate and seen." i took a pause as tears were forming, and tried to hold them back

"i love you too Aj, but i have to think about starting our relashionship again it's not easy" i said "i understand and will wait all the time you need" he said smiling ear to ear "and again sorry" his voice was a little weak, i didn't imagine i would be seeing him like this.

"Aj i understood and i can see you're sorry" i said smiling while putting my hand on top of his.
He smiled at me and entwined our hands. we stayed like that for a bit in a pretty comfortable silence.

I missed his touch.

●○•°°•○●

chapter fourrrrr, hope you liked it ^^ i dont know how to write well this kind of talks 😭

words: 1107

don't forget to vote if you liked it thx !! ♡