003

C O R T N E YR O B E R T S

C O R T N E Y
R O B E R T S

"HEY YOU WANNA GO TO THE
library in like 10?" Sidney asked over the phone.

"Yeah, I have to return some books anyways." I slightly smiled as I packed up a bag of books.

"Okay, I'll be over soon I have to quickly find my library card." Sidney said over the phone.

"Okay, don't knock, my dad is sleeping." I sighed.

"Kk!" She yelled then hung up.

Sidney is a very energetic person, yet she's really shy. You have to get to really know her in order to see how energetic she really is.

"Hey." Sidney whispered as she walked in my room.

"Hi, let's go." I smiled as we slowly snuck out of my window, and started to walked down to road.

"Where's Connie too?" I asked as I put my hands in my pockets.

"She's out with her mom, to get a gift for her dad." Sidney said as she scrambled through her bag.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"My cherry lipgloss." She said as she continued to scramble through everything.

"Here I have some in my bag." I slightly laughed as I pulled out a small tube of cherry lipgloss out of my bag.

"You a life saver." Sidney smiled as she started to apply the lipgloss.

"Why do you need lipgloss anyways? Your going to the library." I said as I kicked a rock.

"Cute library boys." She laughed and I nodded.

-

Once we walked in the library, we saw Ms Kelley, the librarian.

"Hello girls, are you looking for anything in particular?" Ms Kelley smiled as we walked in.

"No thank you." Sidney smiled as she started to walked to the romance isle.

"I actually need to return these books." I smiled as I walked to the desk.

"You only got these last week." Ms Kelley said confused.

"I like to read." I shrugged as she started to scan the books.

"Okay, all good. We're you looking to get any other books?" Ms Kelley asked.

"Nah, I'm good thank you though." I smiled then Sidney started to check out some book.

-

A little while after we left the library, we passed a alleyway.

"That's mine you jerk I found it!" We heard someone yell from the alleyway.

"That sounds like karp." Sidney sighed as we started to walk towards the entrance.

I then saw karp, Charlie and a few others in front of banks, Mig'Gil , and Larson.

"Seriously?" I scoffed as I walked towards them.

"You don't even know what to do with it wuss breath." Mi'Gill sneered skating around the group.

Then karp tried to push them after Peter said something to him but then fell into a pile of garbage bags.

"Leave them alone." I said as I stood next to Charlie.

"Stay out of this Cortney." Adam sneered at me.

"Do you guys ever stop being assholes? Cause it's getting boring." I scoffed crossing my arms.

"Do you ever stop being a nosy little brat?" Larson laughed.

"Whatever." I scoffed under my breath once I saw Fulton Reid walk behind them. Fulton Reid was a kid in my school, I've surprisingly only been in detention once, but when I was Fulton was there at the same time.

"Uh oh." Sidney said looking directly at Fulton.

The three then looked at each other confused as Fulton threw them onto the trash bags.

"Well deserved." I said as I sarcastically smiled at Adam and we started to walk away, well just me and Sidney. The boys stayed back.

ANNA SPEAKS

Heyyyy so vball camp got cut short and I'm so sadddd, also sry for the short chapter, I was so exited to write stuff but I think I have writers block again sooo yeah. Anyways byeee

-
Anna