006

T H I R D P E R S O N

T H I R D
P E R S O N

AFTER THE SLEEPOVER CORTNEY
was going to walk home, but decided to pay her aunt Shelby a visit. Cortneys aunt was very very rich. She always was, and she was also very kind to Cortney. Cortneys sister Megan lives with her aunt. Cortney wants too, but since she's not 18 she can't legally move out. And if her aunt wanted custody of her, there would have to be a big court case. Something that no one wanted to do.

While she was walking to her aunts house, she heard the sound of rollerblades rustling on the ground behind her. She ignored it knowing that a-lot of people in Edina like to roller blade.

"What are you doing on our side of town?" She heard a annoying voice from behind her.

She then turned around and saw the one and only Adam banks. Along with his two friends Alex Larson and Brandon Mi'Gill. The worst people she'd ever met.

She ignored them and continued walking, but had to stop once the three skated right in front of her.

"Answer the question." Brandon sneered.

"None of your business." The redhead scoffed and walked around them.

"Probably here to steal something." She heard one of the three mutter.

She then turned around to look at the three, and rolled her eyes. She then continued to walk, hoping that they were gone. But the continued to follow her.

"Can you leave me alone stalkers." The redhead said now getting more annoyed.

"We're just making sure you don't try to do anything." Alex said earning a tough glare from Adam.

Although Adam wasn't very fond of the sassy redhead, he knew she wasn't stealing anything.

"Guys can we just go?" Adam pleaded.

"Yeah fine. We don't wanna be around this peace of trash." Brandon sneered warning a laugh from Alex.

"Y'know I smell something." Alex mocked using his hand as a fan.

"I can smell your nasty cologne from miles away." Cortney spat now turning around.

"Yeah whatever! At least we smell good!" Mi'Gill yelled.

-

ONCE SHE REDHEAD GOT TO HER
aunts house, she was tired of walking. So she hoped her aunt would let her stay the night.

"Cory!" Aunt Shelby yelled opening the door and embracing the girl into a hug.

"Hi." Cortney smiled.

"Come in." Aunt Shelby smiled opening the door more.

"You know, I was actually about to call for you." Aunt Shelby smiled leading Cortney to her huge kitchen.

"Yeah why?" Cortney asked, now sitting on the stool by the counter.