Sasuke turns into a girl?

Sasuke's POV

I was walking down the same old roads of Konoha, with Naruto and Sakura. When I looked at the villagers working so hard to rebuilt the village, after the Great War, I felt extremely guilty for wanting to cause so much suffering to these people, when I wanted to destroy the village. But then again, if Naruto hadn't gone that far to bring me back to my senses, I might have actually destroyed this place. I'll never say it out loud, but, Naruto, I owe my life and every happiness that might come later, to you.

A small appeared in my lips when I turned to look at Naruto, who was being hit by Sakura for some reason. I was walking in front of them but the moment I turned, I saw a weird looking guy just behind Naruto and Sakura, carrying some sort of powder in his hands. He looked totally like a normal citizen working to re-build the village, but I had practically lived with enough villains to know the difference.

"Naruto, watch out!" I yelled out, as my body instinctively teleported behind him as the guy threw that powder over and a large smoke covered my surrounding. He didn't have any murderous kind of aura which clearly meant he wasn't planning on hurting Naruto, but I still didn't want him to get drugged or whatever the powder was supposed to do.

The moment Naruto and Sakura noticed what was happening, Naruto immediately jumped forward and caught hold of that guy, while Sakura came towards me, waiting for the smoke to go away and see if I am all right.

"You bastard! What did you do to Sasuke!?" I could hear Naruto yelling at the guy.

"No no no no no, it wasn't for him. It was for you..." the guy panicked.

"So, you wanted to murder me or what...!?" Naruto yelled again.

"Just the opposite! Ever since I saw you fighting in the war, I've fallen in love with you!!" that weird guy shouted and hearing that, for some reason I wanted to strangle him.

"I'm a guy!! You can't possibly be in love with me!" Naruto retaliated.

"That's why I made that powder to..."

"Shut up, you creep!" Naruto yelled angrily before knocking out the guy. Then he turned to look at us, "Sakura, is Sasuke..."

He was about to ask if I was okay or not but why did he stop? The smoke had already cleared, and I could feel Naruto just kept staring at me. But why? And wait, was he blushing!!? I immediately looked at Sakura, who too, had a flushed face, but instead of staring at me like an idiot, she seemed more shocked. Okay, that's enough, what was up with these two. I looked at Naruto once again, but he wasn't quite looking at my face. Rather, he was looking at my...

I followed his line of sight that ended up on my chest. He was staring at my chest? And when I looked down, that's when I realized...two big plumps were stuck to my chest as my cloths hung over my shoulders, all ripped.

Wait. That's... Were they boobs? I had boobs? No way, right!

To figure out if they were real or not, with a lot of hesitation, I cupped them from the sides and then gave them a little squeeze. There was no way they were fake!

A gush of blood oozed out of Naruto's nose as he immediately turned around, probably trying to not look at me. Was he that disgusted? For some reason, I didn't like the thought. I immediately got up and rushed towards where he was standing, and grabbing his shoulders, I turned him around. "Naruto, this is still me! I might have gotten boobs somehow, but this is still me...!" I yelled out, scared to dearth that Naruto might start hating me, but the moment the voice left my throat, another hit. I had totally sounded like a girl!

"W-W-What...are y-y-you doing S-Sasuke.... Let g-go..." Naruto stuttered, his face a deep shade of red.

"No look... this isn't..." I tried explaining, but,