69, Ashton Irwin

Author's Note: Hello! Starting with a strong one, this one is something I once wrote for my dearest  love you! :) Have fun reading, and keep both hands on the phone, my Ashton Girlies. ;) Also book cover comes soon. :,)

Y/N

It was a typical Sunday, so it was mine and my husband's cleaning day. Our four year old son, Lio was at Luke's and Sierra's place, since the youngest band member figured to give us as parents a little rest. Yet still there was always something to do in this house, so Ashton was currently making the dishes and I was folding clothes and throwing new loads into the wash machine. It was also a very warm day, so I was in a pair of shorts and a shirt from Ashton, not even in a bra.

"Babe, I did the - fucking hell." Ashton groaned, entering the spare room, where we had the wash machine and the dryer. I turned around, throwing a pair of Lio's shirts to him. "Don't go all horny on me, we have to clean up, until little Irwin is back." with a light chuckle, I turned back and bend over, to grab the stuff from the wash machine and let everything in the dryer. Ashton leaned against the doorframe, clearly enjoying me bending over. Let's be honest, that man was touch starved and the last time we two had sex was almost a year ago.

Ashton flipped me over, turning the wash machine on and putting me on it. "Ashton!" I squealed and smacked his shoulder. "You look so hot like that." the drummer leaned his forehead against mine and his hands were on my waist, softly tracing the stretch marks he so loved. "Lio will be back tonight and we need to clean up." I whine, even though I missed the idea of having sex with Ashton or be alone with him for some married couple things.

"We could also just fuck and clean up later?" he offered with a giggle. "Oh my god, why did I said yes again?" I peck on his lips, even though the vibration of the wash machine was making me more than just wet. "Maybe because I know what a g-spot is?" Ashton teased and his lips traced over my jaw softly, as he started sucking on the base of my neck. "Never felt that." I grinned lazily, when he quips his head up. Cocking his eyebrow up, he spread my legs, to stand between them. "Never felt that? That's why you were screaming my name when I fucked you, right?" grinning, he his one hand disappeared in my shorts, gasping at the fact that I weren't even wearing a pair of panties.

"Fuck me, baby! you can't just do that to me." he groans, teasing my entrance, when I pulled him closer. "Ashhh, please." a quiet whimper left my lips, his chuckle followed right after. "Want me to fuck you good, right?" he mumbled, his thumb rubbing my clit, making me jump in surprise. "Yes please." not even caring in which room we were, I shamelessly grabbed under Ashton's shirt, trying to find the waistband of his sweatpants. As I found that, I pulled it down, so I could sneak my hand over his warm skin, feeling his hard member on my fingertips.

Ashton responses with a throaty groan and I grinned, slowly moving my hand up and down, leading me to earn more and more grunts from him. "I need to be in you, fuck - like now." Ashton grabbed my wrist, to stop my movements, as he took his hand out of my shorts as well. He peeled them off and I pushed his sweatpants and boxershorts down, biting my lower lip at his free cock slapping against his lower stomach. Ashton hissed at the sudden action and grabbed his cock, slowly humping himself, while looking at me.

"With or without condom?" I asked and Ashton smiled. "How about we give Lio a sibling?" Ashton's giggle made me smile wider. "You want another baby with me?" cupping his cheeks and pecking his lips softly. "Of course, you're my wife and I love you." he whispers against my lips. My knees were on his sides and I pulled him even closer, when he thrusted in me slow, so I could adjust to his him.

My head fell back, causing Ashton to leave a couple sloppy kisses on my neck. "Feel so fucking amazing around me, baby." he mumbles, as he starts moving. His moves were nice and slow, just the way I like it. Ashton's eyebrows were furrowed, as he started to move with the movements of the wash machine. "Oh god, Ash!" I let out a strangled groan, which got swallowed by his lips, since he was kissing me roughly.