Desperate (2), Stepdad!Luke Hemmings

( 2,6k words ;) ) If you're not into this I would kindly advice you to skip the next few Chapters.

Who said avoiding your stepdad was easy, after he basically finger-fucked you? Right, no one. And I really did everything I could. I stopped going to do the groceries with them, I stopped joining the movie nights, I stopped doing my homework in the kitchen — I was avoiding Luke. And it was hard, when Michael always asked me out about him and made those remarks, especially when I told him what happened.

"Sweetheart, we're watching a movie, would you like to join?" my mother's voice made me flinch and look up from my book. "Could you please start to knock?" I put a hand on my chest, making her chuckle. "I'm sorry, sweetie. Yes or no?" she smiles and I shake my head. No way in hell, I'm trying to ignore your fiancé. Because he sucked my brain off

"No, have fun though." I put on a forced smile and she giggles. "Thank you." the most weirdest thing in my mom's and Luke's relationship was, that Luke was much younger than my mother. He was at least twenty years younger than my mother. I guessed that we both had a thing for older people.

My mother left my room, when I turned back to my book and sighed. It was no use, this whole ignoring Luke bullshit is way too obvious now. Not that I care, I just don't want to see him. At least not yet. I felt so weird when I was around him. I hated that feeling and I wanted to go away.

"Avoiding isn't the best solution." a warm voice made me flinch "Fucking christ, Luke!" I snap, clutching my chest again and look at him. He had a smug grin on his face and his blue eyes were on my legs, where I wore nothing. I just wore this oversized shirt which I stole from Michael ages ago.

Luke approached my bed, sitting on it. "Do you regret it?" he then asks, causing me to shake my head. "Then why do you act like you do?" that made me honestly feed bad. "Why do you ignore me?" his hands traveled up my thigh. "You have no idea how bad I've missed your begs and the feeling of you coming on my fingers." my heart was pounding with each word and I whined. I opened my mouth, wanting to say something.

"Luke— my mother is downstairs." I panted and made him smile. "I know." he pulls his hand back and gets up. I was so ready and that asshole decides to pull that string.

Ten minutes passed and I was watching my book, thinking about nothing but Luke's touch and his praise. Getting up, I put my book away and got downstairs, the door banging shut and I winced. Luke buried his face in his hands and let out a sigh. My brows furrowed and my eyes looked from the door to Luke.

"Where is my mother?" I whispered, after looking the front door and approaching him, but he only sighed. "Hospital." he told me and by now, that was everything I needed to know, to notice that she was gone to work again. I left to the kitchen, opening the freezer and taking out the pizza, rubbing the foil off, I pre-heated the oven and sat on the counter, when Luke joined me and mixed himself a drink.

"Want one?" his eyes met mine. I shook my head, looking downs at my legs. I should care that I wear nothing, but a pair of panties and this white shirt, which was kind of look through. My nipples pierced out of the thin white material and I was just sitting on the counter, watching Luke, who chugged the tequila down and made the second cup for himself. I watched him, because watching him seemed to make me kind of hornier for his touch. I needed his touch.

"Luke—" I was cut off by the loud bang against the counter, causing me to wince sharply. Goosebumps raised over my whole skin and I looked down, my eyes closed and I was just waiting for him to yell at me or to punch me. Fear was written across my whole body state right now and I gulped.

I felt the tears rushing over my cheeks, then I felt someone wiping over them. "Baby, shh. It's okay." Luke's voice was soft and I just stayed like that. Not gonna lie, I maybe was scared of him, but I needed him to touch me in any way. Luke lifted my chin up, forcing me to look at him, as his thumb traced over my lip and slowly tugged it from between my teeth. I was such a slut for his touch and I was desperate for more than just his magical hands.