Castaway (3), Stepdad!Luke Hemmings

( 2,6k words, unedited work )

Luke Hemmings

It broke my heart, that every time after we shared a night together, I was the one who had to piss off. I know as well, that this wasn't exactly right. I was engaged to someone, who wasn't the person I truly loved and adored. I mean sure, y/n's mother is a great woman, no question. but there wasn't any spark of love — from both sides. It just didn't felt right anymore and we both knew it. It felt like Glenda had someone else — not that I was complaining. I occasionally fucked her daughter with my mouth.

"Luke, I— are you crying?" Glenda stepped in our bedroom, caught me crying. Fuck. I swear y/n made me more sentimental, than I already was and it made me do stupid things. For example I cried a lot, because I felt terribly sorry for taking advantage of an almost 18 year old girl like that, even though I knew that y/n enjoys it as much as I do.

"No, I'm not. I just had something in my eyes." I brushed all the tears with the sleeves of my sweater and gulped. Glenda bought it, grabbing her purse. "Could you bring y/n over to Michael? She's staying there for the upcoming weekend." my blood was boiling. I know that she wasn't doing it on purpose. I guess she tried to stay away from me and her mother, because Glenda and I surely ended up cuddling on the couch sometimes.

I nod, I could drive y/n over, but I wasn't sure if she would like it. Glenda had to work, once again and even after three weeks of night shifts, I stopped believing her, let along it was bold of me to assume she fucked someone else, when I literally do nasty stuff with her daughter. Not that I was regretting anything, maybe I felt guilty, but regret— hell no.

Glenda left, when y/n stepped into the bedroom, going through her mother's stuff. I think it was the jewelry box she's been rummaging through or her clothes, I didn't really know, since I didn't payed attention to y/n right now. I was caught in my own daze of feeling terrible and jealous of someone I know I shouldn't. I know I'm much better than this Michael dude, but I'm also much older than him. Maybe five years, but y/n and I had an age gap from almost eight years — fuck, that's sick.

Get some help, Luke. For the love of fucking God.

"Fucking hell!" I heard her cuss and wince, so I had to turn around. She's going through the boxes of Glenda's clothes and furrows her brows. I frowned, stepping to her. I saw the little bit of make up on y/n's face, even though she didn't needed it. She was an angel and she was just simply perfect. Her lips with lip gloss and her eyes looked sharper, since she used eyeliner.

"What are you looking for, sweetheart?" she stopped, the second I asked her. Sweetheart— she loved that nickname. She loved all of them. Her head quipped in my direction and she eyed me, from head to toe. I love that look, it makes me feel so fucking nervous and so fucked up good. Even though I knew it shouldn't.

"Not of your business!" she snaps at me, stomping angrily out of the room. I followed her though, because I knew that y/n and Glenda had a fight before Glenda got in our room. I didn't even knew, what they were fighting about. I just heard some loud yells, cuss words and some clink, leaving me to hold on to that thought that something broke in the kitchen or loving room.

"Y/n—" I warned her, but the younger girl in front of me turned around and looked at me. "Luke, I mean it. It's not of your business!" she yelled. Not that I was scared or nervous about her sudden answer, I was rather confused and worried. "Y/n, talk to me." I softly cupped her cheeks, feeling my heart beating rapidly fast in my chest. This girl is the reason I'm going to die of an heart attack.

"I'm done with this— I can't do it." there was it, my heartbeat drops and my smile fades. I never felt the feeling of an actual heartbreak before, since Glenda was my second girlfriend and now there was y/n. She gulped, then her jaw locks.