Own Place (4), Stepdad!Luke Hemmings

( 3,k words, unedited work )

Luke Hemmings

She cheated too. I wasn't surprised and we both didn't really were mad at each other. Glenda found someone in her age and she was extremely anxious, that I would be mad or hurt, but I wasn't, so I gave her the okay. Everything happened actually quite fast after that, I found a flat and moved out, y/n was at my place, helping me with furniture, because I insist that she should at least do the bedroom, since we were going to move in together anyways. I sometimes drove her from my place to college, then I picked her up. Just today she was going to come over alone.

My door rang and I jumped up, jogging to it, seeing y/n, along with Michael and Calum. Those boys really grew on me and it was really funny to have them around, especially Michael, who was constantly picking on Calum, even though he's his boyfriend.

"Hey Hemmo!" Calum greets me, the second he stepped inside and gave me a handshake. Michael salutes me with a military greeting. "Sup, sucker?" he grins and I raise an eyebrow, when I heard him huff, then I saw that Calum smacked the back of his head. "Be kind, you fucking asshole." he snaps, making y/n giggle. She put her bag down and walked up to me, wrapping her skinny arms around my neck.

"Hi." her giggles were the most cutest sound I've ever listened and God, I loved hearing them. "Hey baby." I whisper against her lips, kissing them and wrapping my arms around her lower back. Y/n's lips tasted like cappuccino, which made me think that she drank one in her last class or before she got home.

"Guys, we're still here." Michael whines, so I broke off. "Dude, I'm literally next to you!" Calum interjects and Michael grins. "Can't kiss you without getting a hard on." Michael looks at his boyfriend, who rolled with his eyes, playfully. "Bet."

"—what do we do today?" y/n chirms in and I was thankful, because I couldn't really listen to Michael and Calum getting horny in my apartment. "I'll continue to put the bed together, so I don't have to sleep on the couch." I arched my back, letting it crack, when y/n cringed.

"Don't do that!" she scrunches her face, so I grinned and cracked my fingers. "Luke, I mean it! That's disgusting. Luke—" her whine made it funnier, because Michael and Calum cracked their fingers as well. "You're not complaining when Luke cracks you up." Michael shrugs, making me choke on air, while the girl next to me only blushed.

"Clitford, another word and I'll be the one throwing you out." she says with a red face. "Did you just called him Clitford?" I snort and looked down to y/n, who nodded. "I did." her grin was unbelievably adorable. "Wait, you two didn't had sex yet, right?" Michael was bold to say that, so y/n wide eyed. "Michael!" her cheek were so red and it was the sweetest thing I've seen so far. "No, we didn't." I answered casually, when y/n turned to me and gave me a look of playfully disappointment. I grinned and watched her as she goes to the bedroom, where we already started to put the pieces of the bed out. Turns out y/n is way more better in putting furniture together, than I was. She did the shelves all by herself and the only few things I did, was to do electricity stuff or stuff where I had to get like up super high.

"Calum and I do the living room, just like yesterday." Michael announces, making me nod. Y/n and I got in the bedroom where I grabbed the screwdriver and passed another one to y/n. She sat on the ground, doing her job, while I tried to be a help.

"How's your mom?" I ask, making her look up and frown. "She's good, Ashton and her are getting somewhere." she smiles and I nodded. Glenda deserved to be happy and I really was happy for her. "How are you?" y/n looked at me. "I've never been better, angel." I told her truthfully, because it was the actual truth. I felt so happy and so comforted with y/n.