7 Minutes in Heaven, Calum Hood

( smut, unedited work, 1,4k words )

[ Quick reminder: This sets in their Youngblood era. ]

The party of Ashton Irwin was a bomb. Everywhere drinking people, music was blasting through the speakers and you, as Calum's friend were here as well. Ashton had an arm wrapped around your waist, drunk and happy. You were looking out for Calum, who disappeared in the crowd between more and mor drunker people. He was kind of pissed, since you started interacting with the literal walking giggle.

"Have you seen Calum around?" you decided to go to Luke and ask him, since you wanted to ask Calum, what was wrong with him. Calum and you knew each other since young high school days. It was not familiar, that he just left you here with Ashton. Not that you hated Ashton - nope, you all loved the boys equally.

"He's probably getting off with a random girl." Luke shrug, taking another drag from the joint Michael had passed him. That sentence made your stomach turn and you felt like throwing up. The actual truth was, that you developed a crush on Calum over the years. Let's be honest: he is handsome and surely your type. His brown, almost black hair, his soft waves, his smile, his beautiful brown eyes, his chubby cheeks which you always pinched and giggled at, his voice - okay, his voice is something you've been thinking about constantly.

"Oh." your voice came out quieter and hurter than you intended to. The only one, who knew about your crush on Calum was Michael, since he got back from a date with Crystal a few weeks ago. You told him, because after a cuddling session you clearly was confused about your feelings and Calum gave you mixed signals, which didn't helped at all.

"C'mon, let's look together." Michael got up and Crystal followed. Your chest felt heavy, tears were burning in your eyes and you squeezed your jaw tightly. It made you feel horrific and you felt selfish, for stopping Calum's fun like that.

The guitarist and his girlfriend got up and walked upstairs with you. The first room was Ashton's own room. He didn't locked it, for night activities if the guests were horny enough to get a little fuck at any place.

"Nope, not Calum, but a horny couple." Michael cringed and scrunched up his nose, getting out of the room. Crystal gave you an assuring smile and rubbed your shoulders.

"We're gonna find him."

"Why do I feel like this? It feels like I just stomped over my own heart and-" Michael stopped you. "Y/n, don't overthink this. Maybe he wants to be alone right now?" he asked, opening the next door. A drunk Calum, in Ashton's bathtub. You all sighed in relief, not wanting to see another horny couple getting on.

"Mikeeey, Crystaaal and Y/nnn!" Calum dragged out and grinned lazily. No one knew, not even Calum himself, how he ended up in Ashton's bathtub, but he was here for three minutes, what seemed like forever for Calum. In his hand he had his phone and he scrolled shamelessly through your Instagram feed. Not to get off, he just liked your vibe and the fact, that your Instagram was private, with a collection of you, him, the boys and the dogs made his flutter.

You had your Instagram Account private for simply the reason because you didn't wanted to be a public figure, you didn't liked that, but let the boys be. It makes them happy and you loved seeing them happy.

Michael and Crystal left, when you locked up and you sat next to him, in the dry bathtub.

"Ashton and you looked pretty close." was the first thing he said, after solid three minutes of silence. You facepalmed yourself, how could he be so blind? You decided to play dumb. "Oh, we were?"

"Y/n." the bassist clenched his jaw, looking at you. "We're only friends." shrugging, you leaned against Calum, who clearly relaxed. He loved having you close, it feels like you're his comfort person. You gave him the comfort he needed and he gave you the comfort you needed.

"Doesn't looked like it." Calum rolled with his eyes, making you look at him. "Then you're blind, because I'm crushing on someone else, Calum!" you raised your voice, making him laugh sarcastically. "On Luke?"

"On you, doofus." there it was. A weird confession you made, since he was drunk and you weren't.

"You... you like me? As in Calum Hood, the bassist of 5 Seconds of Summer?" he asked, looking actually quite surprised. I nod, my cheeks reddening. "Yeah, pretty cute guy." I whispered, suddenly finding my hands interesting.

"Is he hot?"

"So hot."

"Would you give him?"

"Give him what?" my head shoot up, Calum's brown eyes pierced in mine, his face so close, I had trouble breathing. "Head." he bluntly said and you gulped. You would, no question - that man caused every sexual arrousement in your body and you weren't even lying. The air grow hotter and it was hard for you to move. Calum watched you, his lower lip tugged between his teeth, as he got up and sat on the bathtub edge. You were looking up to him, still kneeling on the tub. Scooting to Calum, you shamelessly unbuckled his belt and nodded.

"I would."

Under the pants, Calum's cock was already rock hard. He felt the pre-cum sticking onto his boxershorts and it made him bite his lip even harder. You looked up to Calum, he watched your moves with lust dripping eyes. His normally bright brown eyes were dark brown, laced with lust and wanting. He looked down to you like a wolf to his prey.

Unbuckling Calum's belt and fiddling open the buttons, you pulled his pants down. His boxershorts drenched in his juice and his eyes fluttered shut, as he felt your fingertips on his pulsing vein, along his base.

"Don't you dare to tease me." he spat, holding so tight onto the edge of the tub, that his veins popped out and his knuckles turned white. "Eager to get sucked off, aren't you?" no one would've thought in a million years, that you'd be say something like this. Not even Calum.

"By you? Yeah." Calum hissed, your thumb traced the waistband of his boxershorts. It was a Tommy Hilfiger one, the ones where he puts his pants down, so you could see the waistband and it always made you crazy. A whine escaped his lips and the twenty-two year old bucked his hips up.

You stopped, a devilish grin on your face. As weird as it sound, you wanted him to crawl back. His face expression was something mixed with anger and wanting. Getting up, you got out of the tub, hearing him huff.

"Y/n, c'mon! That's not fair!" he whined. Making you turn around to him, leaning against the door and cross your arms. "Let's go downstairs, I think we're about to play 7 Minutes in heaven."

And you did, Luke, Michael and the others were on the ground. It made you sit down next to Ashton and Calum got down five minutes after. It was quiet for a while, a few people joining as well, when Luke grabbed the empty beer bottle and placed it on the table.

"The one who's spins, they spin the bottle and you're going down the hall to the room. Where we lock up." Luke explained briefly and you nodded, placing your hand on Calum's thigh. Thankfully no one could see that, since it was Ashton's dining table you were at.

Calum stiffened and looked down to you. "I start." Luke cheers, spinning the bottle. Ironically it landed on Sierra, who giggled and got up. The couple got up, Luke leading the way to the spare room. A hand on your thigh made you look up. The bassist next to you had his eyes on you and a smug grin on his face.

"Two can play that game, love." your stomach fluttered at his words and all you wanted was some good time with Calum in some spare room. "I don't even know what you're talking about, Calum." but you did. His hand squeezed your thigh, when your hand got further to his crotch, making him gulp.

Seven minutes later, Sierra and Luke came back. They grinned and had glossy lips, when Luke's girlfriend spins the bottle. It lands on you, so you spin the bottle as well. To your luck, it was Calum. Your cheeks reddened and hurt from the idiotic smile you had on your face.

"Get it girl!" Michael laughed and you got up, Calum behind you. He didn't wanted to go to that spare room and makes a quickie in seven minutes - he wanted to give you all the love and affection you deserved tonight. He grabs your hand, pulling you into the bathroom and pulls you against the wall.

"Fuck the game, I want you."