Chapter XXXV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Sakura jumped into the air, bringing her fist down on Gima.

The blonde woman jumped out of the way just as Sakura's fist collided with the ground, creating a big crater.

Gima: So you're not a pipsqueak after all. Good for you. <hand sign> Wind Style: Flying Locust Wind!

She blew a powerful gust of wind out of her mouth, which lifted her up into the air, while the surrounding buildings were destroyed by said gust.

Minerva and Akio had to run out of the building they had just been trapped in to not get crushed.

Gima pulled out a knife. The wind stopped, and she plummeted down right on top of Sakura, knife at the ready.

Sakura did a back flip and kicked Gima in the face, throwing her into the ground.

Sakura: Cha!!

Minerva cheered.

Minerva: Yeah! Go, Sakura!! Kick their asses!!

Just then, Hashimoto came running at Sakura with incredible speed.

Hashimoto: <hand sign> Swift Style: Shadowless Flight!

Sakura was unable to react as she was pummeled by Hashimoto's fists. She cried out in pain as she flew into the side of a building.

Minerva: What the—?! That must be a Kekkei Genkai...

Hashimoto: Indeed. My Kekkei Genkai is Swift Style, a combination of the Wind and Lightning Styles.

Minerva took out a notebook and started writing that down.

Minerva: Hmm... Interesting. Very interesting.

Akio sweat dropped and kicked her in the shin. She yelped.

Minerva: Don't do that when I'm writing! This is important stuff.

Akio dead panned.

Hashimoto: You are weird people— GAH!!

Sakura punched her in the face, sending the older woman flying into the nearby lake.

Sakura: I won't be taken out that easily, asshole!!

Gima was in her bat form when she picked Sakura up by the arms and carried her up into the sky.

Gima: Shut up, you stupid brat! Just die already!

She dropped Sakura. The pink haired girl fell towards the ground.

Minerva: Aw, crap! Akio, we've gotta do something!

Gima flew towards Minerva and Akio, grinning wickedly.

Gima: Don't think I've forgotten about you two!!

Minerva panicked and grabbed a kunai she brought. She threw it at Gima, who simply caught it.

Gima: Dumbass old lady! You'll learn soon enough that we won't be defeated by the likes of someone as lowly as—

Akio picked up a rock and chucked it at Gima, hitting her on the head. The blonde woman cried out in pain and crashed into a ruined building.

Sakura, meanwhile, took out a kunai knife and stabbed it into the side of a tall, ruined building she was falling next to.

She was able to slow her falling momentum and landed on a big window sill.

Sakura: <panting> Geez, that was too close.