Nine

OH NO!

HOBIE BROWNXREADER

HOBIE BROWN
X
READER

JUNE

2023

CHAPTER NINE: SafeN+Sound

NOTE: 10K words, woooooooo look at me go!
So, I just want to apologize for taking so long to publish a proper chapter. I've been leaving home for many reasons, and I obviously do not have the skills to write well on my phone! But I'm back home and ready to reread and get back drafting and writing!

Playlist update: H8 Red, Need 2
Terms you'll see: Wallah = I swear, I swear to God, Ya haram = I'm sorry or I feel bad for you (I think)
Again, thank you for reading, It makes me so happy to publish silly little fanfic chapters. Happy reading.

By the time Hobie found you after talking and checking in with the doctors, night had fallen again

By the time Hobie found you after talking and checking in with the doctors, night had fallen again. It almost felt like you'd been living in darkness for the past few days, never really getting more than a glimpse of the sun that slipped through curtains and blinds. The Doctor had given you papers before letting you and Hobie depart from the medical center, the semi-hefty stack is held by a silver staple in the corner and you find yourself staring at it, letting your feet walk you down the sidewalk as Hobie quietly stepped with you. The papers mainly were providing information on what had happened to your bodies and Hobie's were obviously the majority of the stack but they still did an excellent job at least helping with understanding what had happened when he was stabbed and injected. However, Hobie wasn't quite sure about the heart papers that explained the cardiology that supposedly brought him back to life. It's complicated, he would tell himself. It's something I'd have to figure out whenever I found Inez.

A long and quiet sigh escapes your nostrils, making Hobie look down at you. His jaw clenched tightly and he averted his eyes, looking around the heart of the city with contemplation weighing his figure. When was he supposed to tell you about... everything; about his music, concerts, careers, and the heaviest one of all, how was Hobie supposed to tell you about Inez? The secret is invasive, constantly feeling like a companion hanging off his shoulders and dragging its feet. It made his shoulders sore and it felt like he was being crushed under the steel of the truck again, smashing his insides and grinding his ribs together.