🔪☀️Chapter three☀️🔪

❤️❤️❤️

Yoriichi had gone to his bedroom to take a nap, he trusted that his soulmate wouldn't do anything stupid while he was taking a hard earned nap. While Yoriichi was sleeping Muzan had gone through all of his drawers and closets. Partially because he wanted to find something to ease his boredom since he didn't sleep, and also he wanted to learn more about the demon slayer.

He was searching the book case for a decent book but all of the books inside were all lame and boring. Muzan rolled his eyes at one of the book covers, there was a lot of cheesy romance books. Muzan's eyes landed on a pile of letters being held together by some twine. This caught Muzan's interest and he grabbed them and undid the twine around them.

There was some letters that seemed like they were returned, it had little crow claws marks on it indicating that a crow delivered it and then returned it. Muzan opened the already opened letter and looked at it. Muzan raised his eyebrow, it was something about sibling rivalry. Apparently Yoriichi didn't have the best relationship with his older brother, well Muzan assumed it was an older brother since Yoriichi was using the word, "anuie." Muzan almost dropped the letters when he heard the floor creak.

Muzan turned his head and Yoriichi was just standing there with his head down. Muzan was confused, had he caught Muzan snooping through his private letters and now he was thinking about what to do to Muzan? But Muzan could here little snores coming out of Yoriichi's mouth. Was he sleepwalking?

Muzan read in a book that some humans slept walk for whatever reason. Muzan tied the letters back up and placed them in the spot they were before. Then he approached Yoriichi cautiously and waved a hand in his face.

"Hey?"

No response, Muzan didn't know what to do. Does he wake him up? Probably not, Muzan skipped over the sleepwalking part in the book but he does remember the phrase, "Do not wake up a sleepwalker." Outlined in the first sentence of the page. Muzan thought the best idea would be to try to lead Yoriichi back to his bed, Muzan hesitantly put a hand on Yoriichi's shoulder. But this just made Yoriichi lean into Muzan. Was this the soulmate bond? Yoriichi must have been attracted by Muzan because of the bond.

Yoriichi grabbed Muzan's upper arm and yanked him onto the couch. Muzan with a shocked expression on his face quickly sat up and held his hands out defensively. But Yoriichi just sat on the couch beside Muzan and rested his head on Muzan's lap. Muzan was surprised by the action. Muzan brought his hand above Yoriichi's head but stopped for a second, Muzan gulped down his pride and patted Yoriichi on the head. It was nice.

Muzan wasn't used to being this close to a human being. But the raven didn't make any move to make Yoriichi get off, instead he used his blood demon art to grow one of his tendrils from his back and grab a random book off the bookshelf. Muzan didn't really care what book it was, maybe if he reads a few romance books he can learn to be a better soulmate for Yoriichi. Yoriichi is going to be with him as long as he lives so maybe gaining a good relationship with Yoriichi could be good. Also when Muzan turns Yoriichi into a demon he could be stronger than all of his upper moons combined! He would be a great ally to have.

He opened up the book and flipped through the first chapter. Yoriichi went to sleep about an hour ago so he's probably going to be like this for another seven hours depending on how well he sleeps. So Muzan had some time to pass.

The first few chapters was about a young girl being outcasted from society because she has a mystical power, people think she's a monster for it. Muzan rolled his eyes, mystical power? So she's a demon?

Muzan kept reading and the young girl went on she met a little blonde girl. The blonde girl didn't see anything wrong with the young girl and became friends with her. Muzan thought it was pretty corny but he was too invested now.