🔪☀️Chapter ten☀️🔪

🌼🌼🌼

Yoriichi had fallen asleep a while ago with Muzan in his arms and the demon didn't know what to do but just stay still. He was resting his chin on Yoriichi's upper chest watching Yoriichi snore away. Muzan wished he could actually fall asleep at this moment now, but he wasn't exactly sleepy anymore. He had just been observing things around him since there isn't much else he can do when he is entrapped in Yoriichi's grip. Muzan felt the grip on his back tighten and he was pulled closer to Yoriichi. Why was this man so clingy? He went from being cold towards Muzan to warm in a week or so. Muzan didn't mind it too much though, he liked the term that humans call "cuddling." It was nice, it felt like Muzan was safe and protected. 

Yoriichi's head moved slightly and his grip on Muzan lessened a bit. "Mu... zan..."

Muzan looked up at Yoriichi, was he sleep talking now? Yoriichi did a lot of things in his sleep apparently, Muzan didn't know if he was supposed to respond or not. What he did do was put a hand on Yoriichi's chest near his heart. He felt the vibrations hitting his hand as Yoriichi's heart was beating lightly. Muzan gave Yoriichi a hug, then he grabbed a pillow and replaced his body with it so Yoriichi was holding that instead of Muzan. The demon was starting to enjoy being held but Muzan has other things to do, plus it could take hours for Yoriichi to wake up. 

He stretched his arms out and yawned, Yoriichi likes breakfast right? Maybe Muzan could try to make that for him... as a gift for letting the demon stay in his home. It was a big risk keeping Muzan here after all, Muzan hasn't exactly been the best roommate ever. Yoriichi might really appreciate it to, demon slayers are supposed to be eating a lot to keep their energy up, but Muzan hasn't seen Yoriichi eat all that much. Traditionally in most households the wife cooks food for the husband so Yoriichi was probably used to having that. He was adapting to not having his wife anymore. Not that Muzan was calling himself Yoriichi's wife but he could still help out Yoriichi. He had his fair share in how to cook human food.

He stood up and made his way to the kitchen, lets see what he has to work with. He opened up the fridge and arched his back to look inside. Well... it's not exactly perfect, Muzan wasn't one of those pro chefs that could make food with whatever they had. Some of the key components for the human body include calcium and sodium. From what Muzan knew, calcium was mostly dairy products and sodium... well he wasn't completely sure about that. When was the last time Yoriichi got groceries? He didn't have anything! Muzan carefully looked out the window, dusk. There was around an hour and a half maybe until the sun came up, he could go grocery shopping for Yoriichi in that time. No, there wasn't any grocery stores open, he was gonna rob the stores. 

~~~

Yoriichi yawned and wiped his eyes, what time was it? He shook his body a bit and smelt something good. He sat up and saw Muzan in the kitchen with something, was he... cooking? Yoriichi got up slowly and walked over to the kitchen where Muzan was. There was some miso soup simmering on the oven and Muzan was grilling a piece of salmon. Yoriichi watched in awe at Muzan doing this, where did Muzan even get all this stuff?

"Muzan... is this for me?"

"What? Do you think I'm gonna eat it?"

"Sassy... but thanks... that's nice."

"Don't get used to it." Muzan took the soup off the oven and put in a bowl with some tofu cubes. "Or do, I don't have anything better to do."

"You mean you're gonna cook for me everyday...?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be your bitch or whatever."