Chapter 1

Charlottes' POV

Grand bikini event, something I was looking forward for awhile now. I watched Engfa fixing herself backstage, before it was our turn to go out and be hosts of the night. I watched her wear the suit and cover up on top that I chose for her, and she was truly a goddess.

The way that black fit hugged her waist perfectly and the way she carried it with such a conffidence, she really was a queen.

"Nuu, are we ready?" She asked softly in her gentle voice I only heard her use with me.

"Yes, you walk first." I answered back as I thought she would do her cat walk first, but she was quick to shook her head making me confused.

I could see her look around, scaning the room before taking her hand in mine and caressing back off my hand with her thumb.

"We walk together." She simply said, while her eyes were on my face, scaning it. They were falling from my eyes to my lips, and if I wasn't aware off her feelings before I deffinitly would been after that.

"Hand in hand?" I tryed teasing her but she didn't look bothered by it.

"Sure if you want fans to scream their loungs out, let's do it." I laughed at that and shook my head and gave her hand a light squize before letting go off it.

"Let's go." She reached her hand out and brushed some off my hair behinde my ear, before walking to the front with me by her side.

Song that was our cue started playing and we walked out, people immediatly screaming and calling our names but I was so used to it already it didn't even bother me.

Engfa and I managed to go whole three hours off event without flirting and I found that sucess, but as soon as we sat back in the MGT car I couldn't help myself.

"I really want to rip this of off you."I whispered in her ear so rest of the crew wouldn't hear a thing, and I could see her breath getting stuck when I grazed my hand over the cover dress she had on her bikini.

It took her few seconds to collect herself before she placed her hand over mine, probably so she could control it from wondering.

"We talked about this, nuu." She whispered back and I sighed and leaned my head against the car seat.

"Why? What's the difference between being drunk or sober?" I pouted, but she shrugged her shoulders and bit on her bottom lip gently, like she was thinking.

"Sober me can control things, drunk me surrenders to you." She whispered back causing small smirk to crawl up on my lips, but I decided to stay quiet for the rest off the ride back to hotel.

Things between us were complicated ever since we shared that first kiss for filming our series. After that Engfa and I had heart to heart and she openly admitted that she was into me, for awhile now, even before competition started. I also admited I had some feelings for her but wasn't sure if I just wanted to try or were my feelings legit. That made Engfa slow down a bit with me, as she didn't want me to just use her as a experiment. Yet, every time after that when two of us would get drunk, things would get sexual and she wasn't stopping it. She would let it happen and then next morning we would go to sulking and ignoring ecather. That would last for few weeks and then it would happen all over again.

"Char, look."  She squiled, helping me to break out off my thoughs and look out the car window. In front of our hotel were bunch of fans and I watched Engfa happily leave the car and goes straight into the crowd. I followed immediatly after her, taking pictures and giving autographs while making sure to keep my eyes on her from time to time.

We spent almost half an hour in front, just hanging out and joking around with our fans. They made me promise that I would do short live from the room, before going to sleep, and I agreed immediatly. When our crew came to tell us it was time for us to go inside. We walked to the main entrance and I was about to go through the doors, when I feelt a hand on my lower back. I was quick to turn around, and didn't hesitate at all as I checked out a goddess behinde me shamelessly.

"You are eye fucking me." She whispered out, and I just simply shrugged my shoulders, before going upstairs to get ready to do my live.

Engfas' POV

I watched her from the bathroom as I was taking my makeup off, while she was doing the live, just like she promised to her fans. We just finished our event for today, and I was exausted and I could tell she was to. But if she promised something, she would allways stick to it. All she did was took a quick shower before starting the live and threw on gray sweatpants and white crop top.

"Where is P'Fa?" She read one off comments and looked up to where I was. Her eyes cought mine and she gave me that look, silently asking if its okay for her to show me on the live. I immediatly nodded my head, as I was in my pijamas and beared face, but I was fine with my fans seeing me like this. I didn't want them to have impression off me that I'm always in full makeup and dressed up.

Charlotte gave me small smile at that before turning her camera, so they could see me.

"Cleaning her face, getting ready for bed." She said in sweet voice and I smiled before she turned her camera back on her.

"Yes, just got back from event." She spoke softly and run her fingers through her long, dark hair.

Past few weeks have been bussy. It was almost time to crown new generation off MGT and we would pass our titles on other girls. It was new hotels every few days and with Charlotte as my roomate we would spend a lot off time together.

Thats girl was something else. She truly was. At one moment she would ignore all my feelings and just act cold, and next moment she would flirt her ass off with me. But it was progres, comparing to when our ship first started. Charlotte was now open to talk about her feelings, but she still wasn't sure and I respected that and gave her time. After all ever since we filmed 'show me love' it was obvious something changed in our status. Sure we would still have some breaks but every time alcohol was involved situations would get sexual really fast.

"P'Fa..." She called out to me, and I looked up, just then noticing she finished her live and was sitting on her bed looking up at me.

"Yes,nuu." I asked softly and smiled when she tapped space on bed next to her, asking me to sitt.

I made my way to her immediatly, and  sat on huge bed that we shared for third night now. She immediatly leaned into me, resting her back against my front and I protectivly wrapped my arms around her waist. This was new normal to us, but only in private and I enjoyed it.

"Did you see cute pics fans took of us today?" She asked softly and I shooked my head, making her immediatly to reach for hers and open the twitter. Immediatly there were hundreds off pictures off us, just standing close or interacting. And every one of them turned out perfect.

"We look good." I spoke softly and she titled her head a little so she was able to look at me.

"We look hot." She said seriously as she wasn't even trying to hide that her eyes were focused on my lips. "Real 'power couple' as they say."

I smiled softly at that and shrugged my shoulders. "To bad we aren't a couple then." I teased but she smiled softly.

"Not yet." I gave her small smile at that and nodded my head before running my fingers through her hair.

"C'mon, let's go to sleep." I spoke softly as I checked the time and saw midnight already past a long time ago.

She nodded her head and moved from me before getting up so I could loose up covers for us, that were firmly tucked into the bed. While I did that I could see from corner of my eyes that she took her sweatpants off, leaving her in panties and a crop top.

She climbed into the bed and I followed after her, as soon as I layed down she cuddled up into my arms just like every night.

"Goodnight, P'Fa." She whispered out sweetly before closing her eyes and relaxing into my arms.

"Goodnight, nuu." I whispered back and closed my eyes, as I tryed to ignore the fact woman in my arms was making me a confused mess.

A/N

Helloo. I got inspiration for this story as I've been really confused with Englot behavior recently. So I decided to write my version off it. Hope you like it.☺️