Chapter 13

Engfas' POV

There was only a week between fight that Charlotte and I had and us leaving for Japan, but days couldn't pass by slower. It was day six off her not talking to me. We didn't have any work together, as we were both really bussy with filming our dramas. And she didn't send me a single text since the night that I left her place, after the talk that we had.

I would keep up with her work and how she was doing over twitter, and it was more then obvious to everyone that she wasn't really her happy self for few days already. Of course I knew I was the reason for that. But I respected her wish to give her space until we have to travel together.

Over the week I did many lives and explained to everyone that Peachy and I aren't girlfriends. And that bettwen us two nothing happened, and now at the end off the week I was exausted.

I finished filming for the day, and came back home just to pack my stuf for early flight tomorrow. I watched my one huge suitcase that was standing in the corner off my room, after I was bearly able to close it. I knew it was only three nights trip, but I still needed options.

Just as I changed for bed and was about to go to sleep there was a sound off bell ringing. I immediatly got up thinking P'Sun must have left something at my place when he was here earlier. I immediatly got up and without even checking who it was I opened the door, immediatly coming face to face with beautiful brunette.

"Hi P'Fa." She immediatly spoke up, her voice sweet and soft as she was quick to scan me. Her eyes going over my hair that was still wet from shower and slicked back, and my pjs' that I left with few buttons undone.

But I was also quick to notice how her face was free off any makeup and how she was in a set off matching sweatpants and sweatshirt.

"I was already in bed." She spoke softly as she looked at me." But then decided that I don't really wanna sleep alone, I wanna sleep here."

I bit on my bottom lip gently before letting her inside and locking doors behinde her. "We have flight early morning, we'll have to go get your things."

I spoke softly, as I didn't want her to know I was cought off guard with having her here, as I was already ready for awkward silence at the airport tomorrow morning.

"My suitcase is in my car." She whispered out and walked up to me while wrapping her long arms around my neck, and pulling my whole body into hers. Soft notes off vanilla immediatly hitting my nose, as her scent filled my whole condo.

I raised my eyebrow completly confused with her actions, after ignoring me for almost a whole week.

"Aren't you mad on me?" I asked softly but let my hands hold onto her small waist.

She was quick to shake her head at my question.

"I was never mad, I was jealous I guess. But I know you didn't fuck her, and I just couldn't go on without seeing you any longer." She whispered out and left a wet kiss on my jaw causing me to let out a breath I didn't know that I was holding.

"I would never do anything with her, I respect you to much Char to do something stupid like that." I whispered out while searching for her eyes to look into mine, but she was to bussy with leaving wet kisses on my skin.

"Can you not respect me at this moment?" She husked out as her teeth grazed over my pulse point, causing me to gulp heavily.

"What do you mean by that, nuu?" I asked softly, but I knew answer as soon as she moved my one hand from holding her waist down to her ass, while she placed her one hand on my chest.

"I want you to fuck me until I'm about to faint." She whispered out while dragging her lips to kiss behinde my ear. "Is that to much to ask?"

I let out a small moan and looked at her, her eyes quick to meet mine as small smirk formed on her lips.

"Are you sure at that?" I asked softly as I placed hand on her cheek, caressing it gently.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She whispered out and placed her lips on corner off my mouth.

"You were mad at me whole week, and now without any conversation you want sex." I asked softly, completly confused at her actions.

"We can talk, but can you touch me first?" She whispered out and leaned in kissing me sweetly.

This time I didn't hesitate and kissed her back immediatly, while wrapping one hand around her neck and pulling her even closer to me.

Her hand immediatly held on to my waist before sliding down to my ass and giving it gentle squize.

"My bedroom now."

I whispered out and she gave me sweet smile before walking in direction off my room, while I followed her.