Chapter 14

Charlottes' POV

I watched, as woman I was madly in love with, was howering over me. Holding her body weight on her hands as she keept kissing on my jaw and neck, as her skin was glistening with thin layer off sweat.

"Nuu." She husked out against my skin as she looked at me.

"Yes, baby?" I whispered out and brushed some hair that was falling over her face.

"I'm glad you came tonight." She said softly, causing me to smile.

"Well I wasn't counting baby, but I'm pretty sure that I came more then once." I teased her causing her to laugh softly, and shake her head at me.

"I didn't mean it like that." She whispered out softly while leaning down and placing gentle kiss on my bottom lip.

I smiled and run my fingers through her hair, while her sweet dark eyes stared right into mine.

"Kiss me again." I whispered out and she smiled and without any hesitation reconected our lips into another kiss, this time longer and with her tounge sliding between my lips.

I moand quietly and sucked on her tounge gently as her hand slide back down bettwen my legs.

"Baby." I bit my bottom lip gently as I looked at her. "Don't you think we should sleep? We have early flight in few hours."

"But I can't get enough of you." She whispered out, pressing her lips sweetly against mine.

I smiled softly and wrapped arms around her waist, pulling her to lay down on top off me. She smiled lovingly and nuzzeled her face in my neck, kissing skin there gently.

I rolled my fingers over her back caressing it gently.

"Are we sharing a room in Japan?" She asked softly while cuddling up even closer to me.

"Even if its not planed, I'll sneak into your room when everyone falls asleep?"

She giggled softly at that and nodded her head. "Okay, sounds good."

I smiled lovingly at that and kissed her forehead sweetly, only second later I could hear her breathing calm down as she feel asleep quickly, and I was quick to fall asleep to as we had to get up in only few hours.

Engfas' POV

I was sitting on passenger seat of Charlottes' car, as she was driving us to the airport as I was bearly managing to stay awake. My eyes were closing and my head was falling back down, as I could hear her quiet laughs.

"Baby..." She whispered out and placed her hand on my thigh, caressing it gently. "We'll be there in few minutes."

"Then wake me up in few minutes." I whispered out and she laughed softly at that.

"No, c'mon love. You can sleep on the plane." She spoke softly and I sighed but nodded my head, and opened my eyes.

She looked so hot just in her sweatpants and without any makeup, as she drove her car in full boyfriend mode.

"You are making me horny." I mummbled out quietly, but she heard it immediatly and laughed loudly at me.

"Oh, am I?" She teased and gave my thigh a gentle squize, causing me to let out a small moan.

"Yes, all I can see right now in my head, is your face when you are about to come."

I husked out, and she blushed bright red, as she tryed to keep her eyes on the road.

"Engfa!" She whined and I laughed at that.

"What, babe?" I asked softly and watched her shake her head at me, as she parked her car, and turned it off before looking at me.

"Pull yourself together now." She said softly as I leaned in to kiss her, but she placed her hand on my chest. "Baby, we can't."

"Why not?" I husked and managed to place my lips on her jaw, kissing it sweetly. "We still have some time, and I can make you come in under five minutes."

She blushed at that and run her long fingers through my hair gently.

"Someone will see us." She whispered out as I reached my hand down to untie her sweatpants.

"They won't baby, you windows are dark. No one can see anything from outside." I husked out and slide my hand in her sweatpants as she immediatly attached her lips to mine.

She kissed me hungrily as I let my fingers slide over wettnes off her panties, causing small moan to fall off her lips.

"God, you are so wet." I whispered out as she moand and opened her eyes, starring into mine.

"I need you, Engfa." She whispered out, and without her telling me twice I slide my two fingers into her hot wettnes.

Causing small moans to roll off her lips as she pushed herself harder on my fingers, while I moved my lips to her neck, kissing it passionatly, and doing my best not to mark gentle skin there.

I watched as her body moved quickly, as she was eager to fuck herself on my fingers. As her head was thrown back and her lips slightly parted on pleasure.

"You look so hot." I husked out and she let out another moan before pulling me in another kiss, before her phone started ringing loudly.

Causing me to immediatly pull my hand out her sweatpants and she frowned in annoyance before glaring at me.

"P'Fa!" She frowned and pouted before pulling her phone out her purse.

"Who's calling you."

I asked softly and she was quick to show me it's P'Pang before answering her.

"Yes we are here, I just parked my car...okay, see you in a minute." She spoke softly before hanging up and looking at me.

"We have to go, but you better finish what you started once we are in plane." She husked out and gave me a quick kiss, before leaving the car.

A/N

I know it's pretty short update and last one was to, but my girlfriend is back at our country for holidays and we are spending whole holidays with my parents. Once I'll be back home I'll make them longer again. But hope you still like this☺️