Chapter 15

Engfas' POV

Japan, place where Charlotte and I allways wanted to travel together. Even if it was just for work, it was still beautiful. Air was cold and harsh on my skin, as we deffinitly weren't used to such low temperatures. It was 8 pm, and it was already completly dark outside, which was never the case back in Bangkok.

I watched as Charlotte shivered, her lips turning blue, while we were taking a walk together with the crew. I told her to dress well, but of course she allways had to be fashon icon.

"Char." I spoked softly, as I got her attention and she turned to face me.

Her eyebrow slightly raised in a question, as I was quick to take off my jacket and hand it over to her.

"What are you doing?" She spoke softly, her voice filled with confusion, but I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Take it, you'll frezze."

She shooked her head, stuborn just like allways, making me roll my eyes playfully at her. I just stood there, until she finally decided to take it and put it on. It made me smile as I bit on my bottom lip gently, I was so in love with that woman, and nothing could ever change that.

"Are you not cold now?" One off the crew members asked softly, but I was quick to shake my head.

I was frezzing, but I would never let Charlotte know that. As long as she was warm and cozzy, I was alright.

After almost an hour off walking around, we finally decided it's time for us all to part ways and have some free time. So of course, Charlotte and I were quick to say 'bye' to the group and made our way towards some random street, that we passed by earlier.

"I'm hungry." Charlotte pouted softly as she looked up at me. "Can we have sushi date?"

I smiled lovingly at that and bit on my bottom lip gently, as that sentence wasn'tsomethingI though I would hear from her. "I thought you don't eat raw food."

"But you love it." She shrugged her shoulders simply, before linking our arms together.

"Yes, baby. But we don't have to, we can eat something else."

She shooked her head and rested it on my shoulder. "No, I want sushi date." She pouted like a kid, making me smile and nodd my head.

"Fine, baby." I spoke softly and looked around before noticing one cute sushi restaurant, she noticed it to and gave me sweet smile before pulling me there.

After our sushi date we ended up back in our hotel room, as my girlfriend was sitting on our bed, eating her noodles. Of course she wasn't to happy with raw fish, so she was still hungry after our dinner date.

"Bee, can we go to spa together?" She asked sweetly as she got up to put her bowl away. I immediatly glanced at watch on my wrist, it was already well past 10 PM.

"Is spa downstairs still open, nuu?" I asked and she quickly nodded her head, as she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I think they are, until 1 or 2 AM." I nodded my head and leaned in, kissing her cheek sweetly.

"Okay, lets go."

She squiled happily before pulling me out off our room and downstairs in hotel loby, where entrance off the spa was. We got in and got wrapped up in towels, as woman showed us over to where it was one empty room, so we would have full privacy.  As soon as we got in it was extremly hot,  I never really enjoyed that high temperatures,  but Charlotte loved it. She immediatly sat down and leaned on her hands, she threw her head back and closed her eyes, as she let her body relax  completly. 

But I couldn't relax. All I could focus on was how her body was getting sweaty, and she looked so sexy. Also only thing that was stoping me from seeing her naked was small white towel.

"You are staring my love. " She husked out, her eyes still closed.

"I'm not." I tryed to deffend myself, but that only made her chuckle.

"Sure, but I can still feel your eyes on me." She teased, before opening her eyes and looking back at me. "You still don't have super powers to get me naked with just your eyes, bee."

She smirked softly and run fingers through her long hair, making herself look even more sexy, if that was even possible.

"Well, I'll get you naked later, upstairs." I shrugged my shoulders and leaned in playfully, so close that her lips were almost brushing against mine.

"Why are you so sure about that?" She teased me with small smirk on her face, making me to smirk back.

"Everything I want I get, teerak."

A/N

This chapter was short,  but I hope sweet.  Also I know I didnt update  for long time, but I got engaged  and moved to another  country.  But now that my life is slowing  down again, I'll try to focus back on writing.😊