Chapter 2

Charlottes' POV

It was few days before crowning off new generation off 2023. We all have been bussy for weeks now and it finally came weekend when we are free. And I found myself sitting in my condo on friday night, completly bored with myself, when I heard my phone buzzing. I immediatly picked it up and saw a message flash on my screen.

From P'Fa👑: About to get drunk alone in my condo. Wanna join?🍷😝

I smiled softly and bit my bottom lip gently at that. I checked the time on my phone and saw it was already close to midnight, but I would never decline hanging out with P'Fa.

To P'Fa👑: I'll be there in 10.

I immediatly got up and took off my sweatpants and oversized T-shirt, before replacing it with short, white summer dress. I fixed my hair and grabed a bottle of wine, before taking my keys and walking to my car.

It only took me few minutes to reach her place as we only were few streets away from ecather. So I parked my car and got my stuff before walking inside and reaching her condo before ringing the bell.

Seconds later doors opened, to reveal Engfa only in her short ,silk, black pijama pants and her laced, black bra on top. Her hair was down and falling freely over her shoulders and all the way down to her ass, as she just got her extensions done the other day. And her face was bare as she already took all her makeup off. And I could hear music softly playing inside.

"Hey." I spoked softly and smiled as she opened her arms for me, so I immediatly embraced her in a hug, brushing my fingers gently against her bare back."You look like you got ready for bed."

She smiled softly at that and shooked her head.

"Just took a shower and changed. I was out drinking with my sister and P'Sun, so I had a feeling I smell like a bar."

"You smell nice." I spoke softly and could see her blush a little before shaking it off, and I giggle quietly before handing her a bottle I brought.

"You didn't need to, nuu." She spoke softly but I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I know one bottle is never enough for us."

She laughed softly at that and nodded her head.

"True, that's why I already prepared two bottles."

She said with sweet smile before taking my hand and pulling me inside, locking the doors behinde us. She took the bottle from my hand and put it in the fridge, before pulling out already cooled down bottle off red wine.

I sat down on the couch as she sat herself next to me, and pored us two glasses off wine.

"What are we drinking for?" I asked softly as she handed me the glass, and I watched her bite on her bottom lip as she was thinking.

"For us." She simply said and gave me sweet smiled before we touched glasses and she took a sip.

I did the same and whipped on my bottom lip, removing drops from my lips.

"Natural lipstick." She teased and I smiled and shook my head playfully.

"Yes, does it look good on me?" I teased and pout my lips, I could see her eyes fall on my lips and nodding her head before shyly looking away.

I smiled proud on myself before leaning my back against the couch, and she did the same. Our shoulders touching and our bare thighs brushing against ecather.

"Are you sad?" I asked softly after few moments off silence, and she turned her head to me, facing me with one eyebrow slightly raised up.

"No, why would I be?" She asked softly and sipped on her wine, as she waited for my answer.