Chapter 3

Engfas' POV

USA was interesting ever since we landed, it was relaxing and it was accepting. Charlotte and I could walk around clinging to ecather and no one would care. And it was something we couldn't really have back at home.

It was 5 pm when I found myself sitting in small local coffee shop, with Charlotte by my side. She was sitting on the chair next to me, and had her hand resting behinde my back, while her fingers softly grazed my shoulder. We managed to get out boss to let us go alone, and considering it was our day off and we didn't have any concerts, he let us. Charlotte was quick to Google cute coffee shops, and not even ten minutes later we were there.

"I like the vibe off it." She spoke softly while her eyes wonder around, taking in details off a place we were in.

It was in retro style, walls were pastel blue and floor was wooden. Tabels were red and chairs were yellow, and we were sitting in the corner, pretty distanced from everyone else. Some old jazz music was playing and it was so relaxing.

"Me to." I answered and stole a glance at her, she cought me and was quick to smile at me.

"This feels like a date." She said softly and I nodded my head, it did feel like we were on a date, but I couldn't mind one bit.

"I like it." I said softly, earning prettiest smile from her, as she nodded her head.

"Me to." She spoke softly and took a sip off her drink, but scrunched up her nose immediatly after making me laugh.

"What's wrong, nuu?" I asked softly but she just shrugged her shoulder, and looked up at me with pouty lips.

"Its to bitter." She whined and I shooked my head before stilling a glance at her cup, and immediatly rolled my eyes.

"Of course it is. Why did you get americano? You don't like it in general."

I asked softly but she shrugged her shoulders again, making me sigh and hand her my cup.

"Try mine." I spoke softly and her big brown eyes looked up at me immediatly.

"What is it?" She asked softly while carefully bringing cup to her lips and taking a small sip.

"Matcha latte." I said softly and watched her reaction. "Do you like it?"

She nodded her head and put my cup back down on front off me but I was quick to change it, as I took americano and placed my drink in front off her. And she looked up at me with puzzeled look.

"But you don't like americano either." She spoke softly and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's fine, I can drink it." She pouted at that.

"Can't we just share this?" She asked softly and pouted to cup in front off her, which made me smile.

"You know I could easily get another one, but sure we'll share." I said softly.

"Good." She spoke softly and bit her bottom lip gently before taking a hold off my hand under the tabel.

That cought me off guard, but I was quick to give her hand a light squize, and brush my thumb over back off her hand.

"When do we have to go back?" I asked softly as I knew we had to go back for dinner.

I watched as Charlotte checked her phone, her lock screen always making me smile as it was one of pictures off us to. One that was only for her and me, one that was never posted anywhere. And those pictures were allways the sweetest. This one in particular was just two off us in front off the mirror, in our matching pijamas, and both off us very drunk. As picture got taken after we both took our makeup off, and got ready for bed. My arms were wrapped around her waist and her smile was wide, and it was just pure happines for both off us.

It was also funny to me, because Charlotte and I had bunch off pictures off us together, with full glam on and in dresses. Yet she choose the most chaotic one, but at the same time so perfect.

"We have to be back at 8. So we have plently off time." She said softly and I nodded my head.

Just as I was about to say something I noticed a waitress making her way towards us. She was really pretty, with long blonde hair and light blue eyes, and porculan white skin, but she also looked very young.

"Hey, uh sorry to bother." She spoke softly and I could see her eyes immediatly focusing on me. "But I've been watching you for awhile and I was wondering if I could maybe get your number."

I was never good at English, but by the way Charlotte tensed up next to me, I immediatly knew what was that about.

"She doesn't understand English." Charlotte spoke up but I was quick to shake my head.

"I understand a little." I spoke softly before wrapping my arm around Charlottes' neck, pulling her closer to lean on me. "Girlfriend."

I spoke softly and I could see girls' eyes widen immediatly. While Charlottes' breathing changed immediatly, as I was holding her close to me.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't have a clue." Girl said softly before looking at Charlotte and me. "You two are a beautiful couple."

She spoke softly and gave us a small smile before walking back, and as soon as she was gone Charlotte was quick to look up at me.

"I thought you love having woman flirt with you." She teased but I was quick to shake my head.

"I don't really care about other woman anymore." I said honestly and watch her bit on her bottom lip gently.

"You know you are dream girl off every gay woman." She spoke softly, making me smile.

"That doesn't mean anything really, Nuu. Can I be your dream woman?"

I asked softly, and she gave me another off her sweet smiles.

"You are deffinitly becoming one."

She spoke softly and placed hand on my cheek caressing it gently.

"You know I would kiss you now, but we are both painfully sober so you know I can't do it." I whispered out, causing her to laugh and nodd her head.

"Yeah I know, that would make things much more complicated then just a drunk makeout session."

I nodded my head and bit on my bottom lip gently. "But maybe tonight could be a wine night?"

I asked softly, making her laugh again before nodding her head.

"Sure, wine night sounds great."