Chapter 11

Charlottes' POV

"Charlotte." Fans cheered at me, as soon as I parked my car in front off the building where me and Engfa were having a live.

I smiled and waved at them as almost all off them were filming with their phones.

"Do you miss P'Fa?" Some fans asked, as it's been ten days since last event where we were seen in public.

"I do." I said softly with a smile, as they didn't know that it's only been an hour since Engfa and I were together.

They all yelled and cheered at my answer as I finally managed to make my way inside. I could immediatly see my girlfriend sitting on the couch with staff, she looked adorable in light pink pijamas while hugging some plush toy on her lap.

As soon as she heard fans calling my name, she looked up and gave me sweet smile. She got off the couch and walked up to me, as we embraced ecather in quick hug.

"We have to change?" I asked softly and she gave me sweet smile and nodded her head.

I couldn't belive how much I missed this girl, after only off one hour that I didn't see her.

"Charlotte." CEO off the bussines called out my name, and gave me bright smile before pulling me in a hug.

I hugged her back immediatly and smiled softly as I pulled away a little.

"Should I go change?" I asked softly and she nodded her head and Engfa immediatly took a hold off my hand.

"I'll show you the way." She said softly, and I could see staff raise an eyebrow at that confused, but they just shrugged it off.

"Sure, we have 20 minutes till live, so no rush."  CEO said softly and Engfa smiled and nodded before leading me to the dressing room.

Once we got in she locked the doors behinde us, and immediatly pulled me in for a kiss.

I kissed her back and tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling her closer, and her hands immediatly found their way to my ass.

I let out quiet moan as she slide her tounge in my mouth, but I was quick to pull away a little, as I remembered where we were.

"Baby, not here." I whispered out and she pouted and kissed my jaw gently.

"Why not? I missed you a lot." She whispered out while her hot breath was hitting skin off my neck, causing me to bit on my bottom lip gently.

"You saw me one hour ago?"

I teased and pulled away as I started taking my clothes off, so I could change.

"So, I still missed you." She spoke softly while her eyes scaned all over my body. "You know 20 minutes is enough for quicky."

She husked out and wrapped arms around my waist as she kissed my neck gently, but I placed my hand on her chest, pushing her away a little.

"Not now baby, let me change."

She pouted at that but nodded her head, as she leaned against the door and watched me get into pijamas that we had to wear.

"You look so cute." She said softly and I gave her small smile as I buttoned up the top and gave her a quick kiss.

"C'mon, let's go." I said softly and took her hand pulling her outside with me.

Live went by pretty quickly, as we were just talking about brands products and also about our trip to Japan, that was happening in a week.

"Will you two share a bed in Japan?"

Someone asked and Engfa shrugged her shoulders casualy, before taking a glance at me, like she was waiting for me to say something first.

"We were roommates for so long, it's not like we never shared a bed before." She simply said and I smiled softly.

Little did they know we shared a bed last night, just like many nights before to.

But staff looked happy with her answer, as they all cheered happily at her.

When live was done, we went back to change and Engfa once again took a chance for a quick make out session, before I pulled away again. As much as I loved making out with her, I knew that work wasn't really the best place for that.

"Are you coming home with me?" I asked softly and run fingers through her hair qentoy but she shooked her head.

"Uh, I'm actually going out with Nudee tonight, if that's okay?" She asked softly and I immediatly nodded my head.

"Of course it is, baby." I said softly and she nodded her head while she put her jacket on.

"Wanna join us? We won't long, only few drinks and we are going home." She said softly as she took her purse but I shooked my head.

It's not like I didn't wanna hang out with her and Nudee, it was just that I was to tired after whole day, and I couldn't wait to shower and get in my bed.

"No, baby. You go have fun, I'm to tired." She pouted but nodded her head and stole another kiss before leaving the dressing room.

Once we were back outside we took some time to talk with our fans, before Nudee came to pick up Engfa, and she gave me quick hug before getting in her car.

Once I was back home I filled up my bath with warm water and let my body relax, while listening to some music. After that I got dressed for bed and layed down, falling asleep almost immediatly.

I woke up to another side off bed still empty, I frowned and checked the time and saw it was already 3 am and Engfa still didn't come over.

I sighed and run fingers through my hair nervously but decided to check Twitter before falling back asleep, and that's when I saw many pictures and videos off my drunk girlfriend and Peachy grinding on ecather in club.

A/N

It's time for some drama...but I promise we are back to good things soon😝