Home

Yn Pov

After the long plane ride i couldn't wait to get home after not seeing my babies for a while. Me and Ray got in the car as we drove to my Mom house. While we was on vacation both of our parents watched Rolan and Rayonna so they both had the same amount of time to apwnd with them. When we arrived to my mom house I knocked on the door.

Rolan : Who is it

Ray : Yo parent kid.

Rolan opened the door with so must excitement in his face he ran up to us and hugged us both. I picked him up and kissed both of his cheeks a few times and put him down.

Rolan : Mommy you only get a pass cause i missed you so much.

Yn : Missed you too baby.

Rolan : I'm a kid

Yn : Your my baby now go get your stuff.

We went inside as i seen Ray already talking to my mom having a conversation together as he already reunited with Rayonna.

Rayonna : Mammy

Yn : Babby

I called for her taking her from Ray arms. As I held her and hugged her

Yn: Hey mom thanks for watching them.

Kelly : You know I missed my grand babies. How was the trip.

Yn : It was nice mom.

Kelly : Jamaica is beautiful.

Yn : Wheres Ari and Anthony

Kelly : Anthony is playing his game and Ari is at her friend house next door. You know Andrew grandson.

Yn : How can we forget how long he been here?

Ray : I thought Roc say they was in the east?

Kelly : Devon moved here he thought the education system was better for Chrisopher here then in the east. They been here for 2 months now.

Yn : How you know this

Kelly : Andrew told me we keep in contact sometimes.

Ray : Why is Anthony wanted to stay upstairs.

Kelly : He has been anti social for a while. I think something is wrong with him. Yn is it okay if i drop him off to your office after school I really need for to know what's wrong.

Yn : Alright I will mom. It's probably a development issue.

Kelly : Alright well I'll see you guys later. I love you all.

We began walking towards the door

Ray : We love you too.

Yn : What a nice way of kiking us out mom.

We walked out her house and got in the car driving home.

Rolan : Can we have Pizza for Dinner

Ray : We surely can

Rayonna : Piecza piecza

Yn : Why can't they say babies forever.

Ray : Cause we are made to change into adults and reproduce.

Yn : Thanks Eisenstein

Minutes later we arrived home we sat Rolanand Rayonna in the living room and brought our bags into the house.

We sat on the couch while Ray ordered 2 boxes of pizza. While we sat on the couch and watched a family Netflix movie together.
It felt good to be all together again.