Pay checks need love to

So if you've read you belong with me 1 (of course you did) You would remember one of the most hated character Brittney who is Roc ex that ALL WAYS asked him for money. Now she's with EJ who is YN ex and is now taking singing as his career. Ej is now dating Brittney. So when Yn said wheres Kanye and Jamiee Foxx when you need them she was referring to their collaboration song Gold Digger. To give him the hint.

Brittney : Long time no see Yn my how the world is small.

Yn : That it is.

Brittney : I see the gang is all together thought Michelle and Prod wouldn't last. So you and Roc still walking in the sunset cause I see a new bitch and a rock on yo finger

Yn : Ray gave me the rock and last name.

Brittney : Homie hoping that's nice.

Yn : Better than brother hoping right.

Brittney : Well I go greet the few.

Yn : Go do that.

I walked my way to the rest room.

Michelle POV

I sat at the table next to my baby laughing at Ray joke about Princeton. Only to look up and see that money hungry bitch.

Michelle : Oh hell Mother Earth is small.

Brittney : I know Michelle who's happy to see me.

Ray made a stank face.

Ray : No.

Brittney : Be handsome not petty Ray

Taylor got up to hug Brittney.

Taylor : Brittneyyyyyyy oh my god it been a while.

Luna : Is that Ej he's one of my favorite male singers.

Princeton : Luna don't be a fan girl.

Luna : *sings* Honey you so beautiful.

Roc : So who's the new pay check.

Brittney : Ej I mean I have a job a don't see hearts any more I see black cards... I mean love.

Prod : Interesting

Yn came back taking her seat next to Ray.

Brittney : I see you kept the circle tight. Ray you got Roc ex. Roc has yours. Michelle and Prod are strong I'm surprised you lasted. Prince I thought you would catch a STD or STI by now Sweetie. So if *she looked at Luna* Luna right if you feel a burning, itchy, see bumps that aren't from shaving and red spots you know what happened.

Luna sat there with here mouth stuck. I saw anxiety and anger fighting to be dominate.

Luna : Can I beat a bitch ass Baby.

Princeton : Based on the movie shottas I think Jamaican jail is harsh so no baby.

Roc : So I heard your a disgrace of a mother so when was the last time you talked to your son what grade he in now.

Brittney : 3rd

Roc : Of foreal because Devon told me he's in the 4th grade. He failed the state test. So before you try to make someone feel so bad and tell this women lies about her boyfriend. Make sure your life straight. Money hungry fuck.