Oh so nice.

I went out on the breakfast table with the others some was already eating their food I grabbed my plate and begin eating my food.

Luna : Is there any thing relaxing and beautiful enjoy around here.

Taylor : Let's go Cliff diving

Michelle : How relaxing

Princeton : Let's go on a mini road trip in Jamaica.

Prod : To where

Prince : Rafting on the Martha brae

Taylor : Oh so relaxing.

Prince  : That it is.

Luna : Oh so sweet.

Luna gazed at Princeton

After we finish our breakfast and got ready I put on my bathing suit under my sun dress. We all got in the van as the driver drove us over to the river. When we got there we paid for a raft ride. It sat on the still nice blue water each couple had a raft to their self. Me and Ray sat on the seat as the man stood pushing the raft through the water on his stick.

I laid my head on his shoulder enjoying the nature veiw.

After the ride was over.

Taylor : Well that shit was boring

Luna just rolled here eyes

Luna : No one forced you to come.

Roc : Well I'm hungry. We should go that restaurant near by

Taylor : Is it American. Cause my uncle Tuck said Jamaican kitchens are dirty.

Michelle : Um excuse you. Half of my family is Jamaican and our kitchen stay clean.

Taylor : What ever Michelle no need to get snappy.

Michelle : Get your numbers correct next time. Before you label a whole ethnicity.

We went over to the restaurant and ordered some food. Roc phone began to rang.

Roc POV

I looked at my phone and it was Alley shit I hope its Aaron cause I don't want to here Alley mouth.

Taylor : Who is that. Is it that bitch Alley again.

I rolled my eyes and answered the phone.

Roc : Hello

Aaron: Hey good morning dad

Roc : Aaron I been meaning to call you. I gotta get use to the time zones.

Aaron : That's cool so how Jamaica I hope you didn't run into any shottas their crazy.

Roc : Boy what do you know about that.

Aaron : A movie with mommy cause she said Damon Marley looked fine and she ... and she hope you and and yo bummy girlfriend run into them while your ther-(gco)

Alley : Hello nigga

Roc : What do you want

Alley : Oh yeah I'm putting you on child support

Roc : What why I always take Aaron shopping when I have him so why are you putting me on child support.

Alley : Cause Michael Jordan doesn't keep my lights on and put food in my fridge.

Roc : So you trying to say my son isn't eating or your wallet isn't cause he never complained to me about him not eating neither you. So why now.

Alley : Better now then never.

Roc : Never cause I spoil me son not your pockets and I made up from the time you left and placed him on door step.

Alley : Bye see You in court.

I hung up my phone.

Michelle : I see Brittney taught you a whole lot.

Roc : Yeah

Yn POV

I got up from the table walking my way to the bathroom. For only to be tapped on my shoulder. God I hate that feeling I turned and saw Ej. My ex I had to leave in Miami. A smile sparked on my face as I gave him a hug

Yn : Wow Ej its been a while.

Ej : Yeah. So how you been. I like the ring.

Yn : Thanks my husband picked it out and I've been great. You

Ej : Same I'm here for a show. I'm just on a date with my girlfriend. And you.

Yn : Vacation with my husband and some close friends.

I saw a familiar face come up close. It was Brittney.

Yn : Oh where Kanye and Jamiee Fox when ya need them.

I cracked a smile.