Work

Yn pov

I sat inside my office checking the time i knew i was coming home late cause i had to work with Mike and my little brother Anthony my mom is scared about his developmental issues. It's hard to face that some kids have social issues while growing up.

A knock hit my door in came my mom, Bryan, and Anthony.

Kelly : I like how you decorated your office.

Yn : Thanks...you know I try.

Kelly : Yn do have to pay you. This should be free i made you.

Yn : Ma you are also taking up my office hours so yes you have to pay. But you get a discount.

Kelly : I better talking about 40 dollars a hour. I'm gonna pick Ant up at 2.

I looked at the clock seeing that I have him for an hour. As my mom left. It was now me and my brother. He sat on the couch kicking his feet.

Anthony : Yay I get to spend time with you Yn. So what are we going to.

Yn : Lets play a game. I ask you a few questions and you answer them how ever you want to okay.

I said sitting in the chair in front of him.

Yn : Do you play with the other kids in school?

Anthony : No i don't like them. They aren't cool like me and Ari.

Yn : Why you say that?

Anthony : They're boring and me and Ari always play together well.. we used to.

Yn : Ari has new friends ?

Anthony : Yeah and all she do is talk about dolls and other stuff with them. Ari is my best friend.

Yn : Why don't you play with other boys?

Anthony : I do play with other boys. I play with Roland.

Yn : What about the kids in your school? Try to make friends.

Anthony : That's to hard.

Yn : It won't be as long as you find something you both like.

Anthony : Okay

Yn : Let's play make believe with some action figures okay.

Anthony : You have toys.

Yn : Yep only when I work with kids.

For the rest of the hour a made scenarios for Anthony to help him try to be more social in school. It was nice to spend time. It didn't feel like I was even working.

After my mom came for Anthony in came Mike hopefully he did as I asked to help him improve

Mike : Hello gorgeous what's with the Spider-man and Storm toys.

Yn : I work with kids.

Mike : That's nice speaking of kids your son. He is a funny kid I see where he gets it from.

Yn : I know he's a lot for his age. But anyways did you did as i asked?

Mike : Yes no phone no internet no woman just work and family.

Yn : If you're lying I can always instantly give you a lie detector test.

Mike : Im not I been at dance rehearsal, studio, and my mom place. That's it I just watch Martin on T.V. YN I'm want to control myself.

Yn : Alright no test but i think you need to practice on monogamy. And try to date one woman.

Mike: Your right. Since it's healthier I'm gonna drop all those girls I feel like they just want my money anyways. I don't need that kind of women in my life. Even my momma said so. I need a wife. A woman like you. Your independent, i bet you have a nice place, beautiful and you make a good mom. More women like you is what a men needs.

Yn : Thank you Mike that's very sweet. I see your thoughts are on progress but i want you to give me your phone.

Mike : Why am I going to have your number.

Mike passed me his phone already locked

Yn : No we are going to practice what you preach.

Mike : Only way to feel better right?

Yn : Right

I sunt messages to the females telling them their done and deleted their number, pictures and messages.

Yn : All gone

Mike : Thanks Doctor I needed that.

Yn : Your welcome

Mike : You know. I feel like your husband don't deserve you.

Yn : Why you say that Mike?

Mike : I seen him flirt with some of the dancers he work with.

Yn : Your lying

Mike : I'm not. Yn i saw him. He was all over one of them Yn. You can't tell me I was lying when I was there. We was Practicing early yesterday and i seen him flirting with one of the dancers that was there and it didn't look like they were just friends.