Confessions

Michelle pov

I went home after work the rest of the day I avoided him. I went home seeing that Craig got there before me. I went inside as Alice ran to me giving me a hug I hugged her back walking to my bedroom laying on the bed I feel like I had a ruff day.

I felt Craig hands rub my back. Why did I hurt the person that loves me the most. I felt tears slowly roll down my face."Why are you crying?" Craig asked me "Because I hurt you." I said "What are you talking about you hurt me?" He said as he moved from me. "I slept with another man." I cried as I laid down. I cried because I hurt my family with me my careless choices. " Tell me your lying." He said "I look at him and shook my head no. As we sat in silence the room with the tension thick. "He started to hysterically laugh. He got up off the bed. "How long that been going on?" He asked "2 months I ended it already " I replied " wow 2 months so the baby might now be mine?" He said pacing back and forth. "I don't know" I said. "You lucky I'm not going to throw shit at you or fuck up your car, but what I am going to do right now is leave. " Craig said He went inside the closet and grabbed his suitcase placing clothes inside. "Craig please don't go. We can work this out." I cried " Work what out Michelle I stayed dedicated to you and you fuck some other nigga more then fucking once Michelle. " He said "Oh you stayed dedicated to me but in college you wasn't dedicated to me when you was inside that whore or when you was partying." I said " Michelle since this marriage I've been dedicated to you, I turned so many woman down because I love you. But apparently you that for me." He said as he took his suitcase and walked out the door.

"Your not leaving." I said lowly "Watch me." He said as I followed him outside. I ran in front of the car door as he unlocked the trunk putting the suitcase inside. "Michelle stop." He said "No we're fixing this." I said "There's nothing to fix what you did." He said as he unlock the car door pushing me out the way and got inside. Leaving the drive way. I would drink right now if I could.

Yn pov

I sat next to Roland and Rayonna on the couch as they both slept next to me as Disney shorts played on the TV. Ray was out today doing work.

I grabbed my phone and sent out decided to text someone.

Yn
Hey come over
??
Is your husband home?
??
No of course not
??
Alright be ready for me.

Yn
I will