Lets be polite

Yn Pov

As it was getting dark most of us got ready for dinner. In 2 more days I was ready to go home and reunite with my babies. Facetiming them makes me want to be with them more. Ray and I walked down stairs to the living room. As everyone sat on the couchs even Brittney was still here. All the couples, friends, ex's, and the enemy.

Prod : Since Ej is apparently not picking Brittney up. I guess we can let her sleep in one of the guest rooms. Do anyone think we should or shouldn't let her stay here.

Michelle raised her hand.

Michelle : I dont think we should let her stay here. Cause a shit starter and a gold digger can't share the same space.

Taylor : I feel like we should let her stay cause Yn, Luna and , Michelle. Are mean to me.

Luna : What kind of woman where scanky clothes around married men.

Taylor : I don't see a ring on your finger. Plus I could have Prince wrapped around me if i want.... he done it before.

Taylor smirked at the sight of Luna flushed face went from white to pink.

Luna : Is that true Prince...When was this.

Prince : I can't say I didn't cause it happened.

Luna went upstairs.

Michelle : She said when Prince? Taylor how do sleep at night.

Taylor : Easy. With your man inbetween my legs.

Prod : What the fuck why would i want a bitch that fucked both of my homies. No offense to you yn, Roc and Ray.

Ray : Hey shit happens.

Michelle : You fucking with the wrong chick bitch.

Brittney  : *giggles* I know i can get messy but Taylor your a fucking slut.

Roc : When did you fuck Prince.

Prince : It was years ago in high school and i was fucking drunk... i didn't realize it til I woke up. We been cool for so many years and Ray even though that happened it wasn't when you and Taylor was together.  It was only that one time. I don't wanna be without Luna and Esperanza.

Roc : It's cool man.

Luna came down the stairs.

Luna : You could of said when.

Yn : Speechless Taylor.

Taylor : Like Ray had me speechless last night.

Yn : Ray was in the bed with me last night you fucking home wrecker.

Roc : Taylor me and you are fucking done. Don't even try to make it up me. I need a lady I can't be fall in love with little girls.

Roc began to walk upstairs going into his room.

Taylor  : Team single Brittney

Brittney : Single is not a team when your alone. Fuck you Michelle. I see why Yn, Michelle and Luna don't like you. Your a fuck shit starter. Seeing it on the other end. I'm glad it wasn't me. Its time for me to start acting like a little girl and be a Lady and a Mother to my son. I feel bad for ignoring him he's my only child. I'm not congratulating you cause we're  single. I used a man that was in love with me.

Taylor  : Fuck you to then. I thought we was cool.

Brittney : Im friends with women not little girls. One thing a woman does is apologize when she's wrong. Ray I'm sorry for being a bitch to you, Michelle im sorry for calling you put your name, Prod, Prince I'm sorry for disrespecting your love life. Luna, Im sorry for telling you those lies about your boyfriend and Yn I'm sorry for disrespecting you the moment I met calling you out your name and interfering when you was together. I understand if you don't (gco)

Ray : We all except your apology

Brittney : Can we all start over.