Whats nexts

Yn POV

Morning

I laid in bed for a while thinking about my friends I agree with Craig it can be hard to forgive somebody after they have cheated on you. Especially when you are married because you made a promise. Even though that promise means bond together no matter what. An affair can be forgiven but the trauma still remains. Even I use to check the security cameras in the studio after Ray cheated on me. I had to do my best to get rid of that insecurity in relationship til i had a reason to think other wise.

Ray : You need to talk to the both of them

Yn: I can't because they think I'm going to tell them what they want to hear and I'm not.
Ray : then let them know that. Craig looks miserable and I don't want to see a happy home end they been together since middle school. Try see what Michelle was thinking when she was cheating.

Yn : Obviously don't stop.

Ray : Yn forreal  talk to Michelle

Yn: I tried that and she tried to make me side with her.

Ray : Well he found out so help your best friends.

Yn : I am I just wanted someone else to counsel them.

I grabbed my phone and called Michelle.

Yn : Hey how are you feeling?

Michelle : I'm doing okay I kinda stop crying and just tell myself that I deserve this.

Yn : what happened what made you fall for someone else.

Michelle : The other man was just always flirting with me and giving me attention at a time where Craig wasn't even complimenting as much anymore. At first it wasn't nothing but we started going out to lunch together I told i was married but one day he just looked at me gently held my face and told me I was so beautiful. I was feeling so lonely and he lured me into him.

Yn: You have to tell Craig how you feel just how you told me I know you guys been together for so long the passion can feel died out at times but you both have to go to couple therapy that's the only way you two can make it work.

Michelle : thankyou

Yn : And give Craig another day before you talk to him so he can process his thoughts.

Michelle: okay

I hung up the phone

Ray: that was easy

Yn : I guess

Ray : So what's for breakfast

Yn : Sorry love but it's your turn to cook

While walking out of the kids bedroom taking Rayonna out of crib and carrying her down stairs in my arms. I walked in the living room to see Craig on the couch watching Tv.
Craig: Good morning

Yn : good morning so have you decided on couples therapy.

Craig: yeah I decided to give her a chance and go to couples therapy for Alice. I don't want to lose my family as long as she willing to work with me.
Yn:  Well she is willing to go to couples therapy and work things out.
Craig : thank you Yn