Dress

Yn pov

Me and Michelle sat in the bridal store as we waited for Luna to come out to show the dresses she wanted to try on.

Michelle : So how you been Yn.

Yn : I had a crazy week.

Michelle: Ohhh tell.

Years me and Michelle been friends and she the only person that can hold my hot water.

Yn : One of my old patients tried to ruin my marriage. The thing is he was working with me and Ray.

Michelle : Damn what happened What happened did Ray beat his ass.

Yn : Im pretty sure but I didn't see.

Michelle : Ohh we should look at his security tape. I know you got the key.

Yn : Really Michelle you wanna drive to the dance studio to watch a fight.

Michelle : Yes. I never seen Ray fight.

Luna came out in a nice dress that fitted her personality well.

Luna : Do you like it. This one is my favorite. My hair is going to look nice. Jacob better be in tears when I walk down.

Yn : That's your dress

Michelle : Ohh yas gurl work it, work it.

Luna started to a little dance moving her body in her dress.

Luna : I found my dress, I found my dress.

She went to the back to go take it off and change as me a Michelle paid 1/3 each of the price for part of wedding gift and she paid the rest.

We got in our cars and drove to the dance studio. As me, Michelle and Luna went inside.

Luna : You really drove us over to watch a fight Michelle. I thought we was going to fridays or something.

Yn : You honestly have to think about it. I never seen Ray fight.

Michelle : Or a fight in general the last fight i seen was on jerry springer.

Luna : You must love day time T.V. after work.

Michelle: I do actually. I record my shows every week.

Walking into Ray office we all went inside. I sat in the chair turning on the computer. When it finished loading we turn on the surveillance video and watch the small fight as things went from an confrontation to a small fight.

Michelle : Damn I ain't know Ray could fight like that.

Luna : Damn that guy he fought looks familiar.

Yn : He suppose to be a new male RnB, pop artist.

Luna : Oh thats why.

As we got silent we heard someone else inside dance studio. I went in my purse grabbing my pepper spray, Michelle reached for her tazer and Luna grabbed the broom.

We slowly was walked out went walked separately Michelle and Luna went into female and male dressing room. While I went inside the children dance room opening the door I noticed the light was on. I my heart beated fast as I went inside and seen Ray.

Ray : What you doing here and what's with the pepper spray.

Yn : Nothing just checking in on the studio, I didn't know you was here. Shouldn't I be asking you the same?

Ray : I just paying bills and things. The kids are at my mom house.

Michelle and Luna came inside the dance room.

Michelle : Ray wheres your car we ain't see it when we got here? You had me pulling out my tazerer.

Ray : As long as you ain't tazer me we good. Why are y'all here.

Michelle : I wanted to see the fight you got in with that guy.

Ray smiled and shocked his head.

Ray : I can't deal with y'all some times.