This is......

The bed shook so violently and in terror I screamed, "Earthquake" Sembi slapped me across the face. My eyes popped open and he mumbled, "Hattie is missing" I screamed, "Red sounding" Next second a hair-raising alarm blared all over the house. Everyone walked out with torches and God knows best to find her. She was not found on the property. I decided to check the satellite and see if I can find her. I mixed her lotion with special chemical so if she is out and about I can find her with infrared cameras. Unfortunately she skipped her routine.
We searched the wood garden inch by inch and came back to find Hattie was chatting with GG by the pool. I called my assistant to find an eye specialist for Sembi and went back to sleep.
That night Sembi walked in started blabbing about how the birthdate can match your personality according to the periodic table. According to that Sasha's element is Iron. It is used in weapons in ancient times, now used in buildings, cars, booking equipment, fridge, washing machines, bridges and also human blood consists of iron. Sembi's was Magnesium which is used widely for construction and medicine. Edge's was Vanadium which is used to treat certain illnesses, make space vehicles, aircraft carriers and nuclear reactors. Mine was Scandium which is a rare earth metal that is used in Russian Mig Fighters, used in mercury vapor lamps to produce a highly efficient light source imitating sunlight, help TV and camera reproduce color, used in oil refinery in underground pipes to detect leaks. This made GG laugh and say that I resemble my element more. Sasha was joined in with agreement so did the others. According to them I am amongst the few that care about the world, I use what I have to give hope to those who have none, I am a weapons manufacturer, I believe in accountability and I personally look out for leaks. This had the kids rolling over the floor. Adam smiled, "She is as rare they come"
The next morning Weird was outside with determination. I wanted to talk to him but Sasha got to him first and he left without a word. I saw Captain Winston Brass was waiting for me outside a classified Virginia class Submarine. I was escorted on board along with Phillip. He had clearance to join me since he used to work for the Pentagon. I requested that he join me in case Weird followed me there. Adam followed behind me with my luggage. I walked into the Conn and saw that Weird and his crew were on board as well. He looked at me and smiled then he saw Adam and growled. The XO escorted them out of the submarine. I asked them to double check the equipment before we left for Antarctica. They quadruple checked before we left for open waters. I sat in my quarters and waited for the go-ahead to check the missiles. I sat down with Phillip who was talking to his fiancee. She laughed at the silliness of kids. I explained that Sembi takes the cake when he was a kid. He used to sit in the Gym and watch the security to hand to hand combat. He used to move his hand as though he was using a game console. One day we were attacked by my grandfather's cronies and he wore night-vision goggles and gave instructions on how to fight and moved his hands as though he was playing an old Sega or Nintendo console. "Left, Left, Right, Left turn and KICK" and then there is Lena. She got a puppy dog after I adopted her. She used to chase after her dog screaming, "Monroe Come on! You can't go poofy in the house. That's the wules. No poofy in pants, no poofy on the floor, no poofy in the beds. Mommy gets mad when you poofy in the bed. Trust me" Adam laughed as he recalled the time Sasha and Sembi booby trapped the entire house after they watched home alone. "They were so certain that you would be kidnapped. They even emptied an entire fire extinguisher on my face thinking the bad guys has arrived." I think I peed as tried to stop myself from laughing and Phillip massaged his ribs as he stopped himself.