It All Happened Here

Hey my name is Caitlin I haven't had much experience with writing but I think this will be good!!!

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

_________

Alexis's POV

All of a sudden I was in a black room, then a person came in a boy, short, blonde hair and attractive facial features comes up to me grabs me and then... I woke up screaming "What was that!!!" My friend Caitlin came running in yelling "Are you ok!" Caitlin is one of my best friends we live in the same flat together. She has been my best friend for about 2 1/2 years now she is pretty, she has brown hair, very short and has glasses. Pretty much the exact opposite of me I am like 6 feet blonde and I find my self attractive too. We have one more room mate her name is Hannah she is blonde with highlights and we all have two things in Common we are all pretty and LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! After I Calmed down I told Caitlin I was ok and looked at my clock. It was already 9:30!!! I have an interview at 10:00!!! Crap! I grabbed my white skinny jeans and a purple urban planet shirt put on my uggs and ran out the door. I Alexis have an interview at Nando's! I live in Ireland and Nando's is my favourite restaurant of all times! Guess who else's too, NIALL HORAN! What would I do if I met him, would I run up hug, be

all calm and cool. OMG calm down its only an interview. When I left the house I didn't see Hannah I wonder where she is? I'm on my way to the bus stop and I see a man who looked very poor standing there with only shorts on I felt bad and gave him my sweater it was my old boyfriends sweater. We recently broke up and I get all emotional when I see but I wear it alot. I don't need it as much as this man so I have it to him. Thanked me with a smile and walked away.

My bus is coming!

________

Caitlin's POV

This morning I woke up and looked at the clock it was 7:15 why am I up so early! I went down stairs and grabbed a bowl of lucky charms and plopped my butt in the couch. I click through the channels on our VERY small tv. MTV was doing a special on One Direction!!! I called Hannah but she didn't answer then I called Alexis and she didn't answer either. Whatever I will watch it by myself. A lady named Kristin Kartle came on the tv to introduce One Direction. "Hello boys how is your tour so far" "Well" Louis said "we loved the fans in America but I miss my home town. I also miss Kevin ):" the boys laugh then Niall said "I think we have two weeks after America off so we are planning on going home for a while" Hannah came out of her room and scream so loud I think my ear drums broke! She yelled "Alexis wake up Niall horan is coming home!!! Your baby is coming home!!!" I rolled my eyes and kept watching, then Liam said "My family is on a vacation in the Bahamas so I think I'm going to stay at Niall's house" I jumped up and screamed then me and Hannah both said t the same time "OUR BABY'S ARE COMING HOME, OUR BABY'S ARE COMING HOME!!!"

I looked at the clock and it was 9:00 Alexis has a interview at Nando's at 10:00. Oh well I will let her sleep for a while. Hannah had to leave for an interview at some place I hope nothing happends to her. I almost finished watching the interview when I heard Alexis scream so loud I just assumed she heard Niall was coming home and then I heard scream even louder and I ran in her room and said "Are you ok?!" She said "I am ok" she looked at her clock and freaked out her interview was at 10:00! She through on an outfit and ran out the door. That's not like her she usually eats a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch but she was in a rush. By now it was like 9:45 and I didn't have anything to do today! I screamed "PAJAMA DAY!!!" And grabbed a bag of chips and some ice cream and plopped on the couch once again.

________

Alexis's POV

I got to Nando's and and a waiter came up to me and said "right this way please" I said " I'm sorry I'm actually here for and interview with the manager my appointment is at 10:00" the waiter said "You do know its 10:05 right? I said "Ya I know, can you just show me where she is?" The waitress rolled her eyes and showed me into the office. I saw the lady she was my height and had bright red hair and had glasses she shoke my hand and said "Hi I'm Amy" I said "I'm Alexis" "I am the manager of Nando's and I only have a few questions for you, 1. Can I have your resume?" I handed her my résumé and she scanned through it she said "Very good babysat since 12 and worked at McDonald's for a while. I have one more question "What is it?" "Do you know the boy band One Direction" I didn't know what to say do I lie or tell her the truth? "Um no." "Ok I will call you with in 48 hours" "Thank you"

As I was leaving I swore I saw the man I have my sweater to this morning and he was still wearing it. I ignored it and walked out, I really hope I get the job because if I got to meet niall I would DIE. Wait I told her I didn't know One Direction that means if I met him I would have to act cool and calm. Ok I will need to practice later.

__________

Hannah's POV

This morning I found out that Niall Horan is coming here for 2 whole weeks! I am so happy I can't even explain but I have to be at a job interview at Nando's at 9:30. I put on my blue lace tank top and lulu tights and put on my uggs straightened my hair quick and left I would get there just in time. I hopped in my punch buggy and started to drive. My var started to make weird noises I looked at the gas and I was going o run out any second! I tried to hurry to Nando's but I ran out. I was stuck on the side of the highway no gas and no signal in my iPhone! I started to walk in the direction of Nando's this is gonna take forever!

_________

Caitlin's POV

It's only been two hours and for those two hours I have been watching my favourite tv show marathon "Pretty Little Liars." I was about to fall asleep when I got a text from Alexis saying "hey um when you get this text, text me backs and tell me you are ok I think something's going on" I texted back "Well if its and absolute EMERGENCY then I will come but it's my lazy day! :)" she said "As long as you check in once and a while you can stay home :*" I laughed and put my phone down and wondered what Alexis was doing. Then I wondered where Hannah was because I know they both went to the interview but they had different times. Hopefully they didn't run into each other but then again they will have to tell each other eventually. Why am I in the middle of this lie! Something started playing music "I just want to take you any way that you would li-" I picked up my phone it was Hannah "beep djellaba bsj aid kdobe je" she said "I laughed and said "Speak English please" then it disconnected. I started to get worried I'm going looking for them.