Idk yet <3

Comment on what the chapters name should be!

This one isn't that lo g but there's not Much to say so ya but keep reading tell people!

Vote

Comment

Like

READ! Lol

_________

Mysterious guys POV

I got some of my people to track down Alexis and she is in the park with Niall so I got in my truck and drive to the park I know exactly what to do.

_________

Alexis's POV

We ate and watched Disney movies together. It was perfect. I got up and said "I need to go to the bathroom" he laughed and said "there's out houses like a minute west I will walk with you" I said "it's ok" I started to walk and I felt watched I turned around and no one was there I kept walk and saw the out houses. I heard and twig and flinched. I ran into the outhouse and locked it I looked in the mirror an there he was waiting for me.

________

Caitlin's POV

I ran whispered in Louis ear and said "can you go for a little walk with me?" He smiled and nodded and we started to walk. As soon as I couldn't see the others I pulled him into a hug. I asked "do I look familiar to you by any chance?" He said "there is something familiar about you but I wasn't gonna say anything" I said "well I have alot to talk to you about so where are we sleeping to night?" He said "right here" I gave him a funny look and left and I followed him. He went to the bk of the limo and pulled out a tent. Wow he was super prepared for everything. We set it up and brought a candle and the extra food in the tent there was blankets and everything. Every other couple had there own tent and picked a different place in the forest.

________

Hannah's POV

We got in bed and watched toy story and we ordered pizza. Someone knocked on the door and Liam got up and answered "uh oh" is all he said...

He ran back in and said "it's the pizza guys! They forgot the pepperoni!" I laughed and hugged him and said "I love you" he smiled and I went out and have them some money and took the pizza an looked in the mini fridge and took our some kinda meat and put it on the pizza. He looked at me and said "it won't be the same" he did his puppy dog eyes and I said " you'll live muffin" he took a piece and watched the movie. We both took a bit and his eyes lit up he said "this is really good!" I smiled and said "I'm a genius!" I finished and fell asleep in his arms.