Lol ;)

Lol I really would like to thank the people supporting me and um sorry for mistakes again :)

Comment your favourite couple :)

______

Niall's POV

We started to drive to find a hotel but what she doesn't know is that I'm takin her somewhere else. We got to the park and there was a giant brick wall just what I asked for. We gave the limo man some money to go away and to leave the limo. We opened the trunk and sat in the trunk and I pulled out a projector and 12 movies and showed Alexis. She screeched and hugged me and said "thank you thank you thank you I have always wished and dreamed that niall horan and I would sit together alone and have a Disney movie marathon. She smiled as she looked through all the movies. Her smile made me fell good SHE made me feel good. Her smile just stood out of everything I loved it. She said "oh I want to watch monsters inc first!" I put the movie in the projector and turned it on. It started and we jumped out of the trunk and laid together in the grass I put my arm around her as we spooned. We smiled together and laughed together we ate together for ages.

_______

Caitlin's POV

We got to the park and put down the blanket. I cuddled with Louis and I watched as Kk stared at him. That little bitch better stop staring at him. I really need to slap some sense into her, he doesn't like you an never will you guys can be friends but he is mine. He saw me looking at her and i looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. i felt happy and jealousy but she wouldnt stop! i went over and said "hey can we talk" she said "im sort of cuddling with harry" i said "how about you give me your phone number and i will text you tonight." i gave her my phone and made herself a contact and i left them alone to cuddle. i walked back to louis and he asked "what was that all about?" i said "nothing" and smiled. i looked at louis closely and i had a flash back

*** FlashBack ***

"louis come here" i screamed as i was on the top of the slide on the play structure. he jumped off the swing and ran over and said "are you ok?" i said "come down the slide with me!" he got on the one right beside me and we yelled together "1...2...3...GO!" and we went down together and fell off and landed on each other. We laughed and looked up at the clouds i said "louis?" he said "ya" i said "promise me that in 15 years from now we will be friends" he said i promise" i said " i know im moving to ireland but i will always remember you louis" we both laided there together for what felt like forever.

*** Reality ***

Oh my gosh I need to tell louis!

_______________

Liam's POV

I learned alot about Hannah in the jacuzzi. We played for 1 hour and a half. We got out and wrapped our selves in blankets grab more food out of the fridge and laid on the bed. I turned on the tv and the best movie of all time was on it was called "Toy Story" we laid together and watched and Hannah grabbed the phone and called 222-2222 and ordered us some pizza. We laid there together cuddling until we heard a knock I got a robe on and went to the door. Uh oh.

________

This chapter was kinda short sorry but um ya

LIKE

COMMENT

TELL FRIENDS