The Dates ;)

Sorry this one sort it's because I wanted to end on a cliff hanger and to bring in Kk

Liam's POV

"That was a mess" I told Louis he said "I know, but Niall is probably having fun" Louis laughed and we left the bathroom we into the dining part of Nando's and I saw a beautiful girl she was perfect but there was something in her eye other then beauty. I think she has been through alot she seems very sad depressed but beautiful but it's ok because I love her.

_________

Louis POV

We all sat down at a booth and the whole restraunt was empty. I was lost in her eyes an she said "we haven't entirely met I'm Caitlin" I thought about it and I entirely forgot about Kk and I said "may I please be excused" she nodded and I got up as headed towards the staff room. I walked in and she was there she got up and hugged me. She was so pretty, I said "hey um I'm kinda on a double date so can I text ya later" her smile turned from up to down I felt so bad. But Caitlin is mine I need her. I went back to the table and Caitlin smiled. Caitlin's friend and Liam haven't said a word yet liam asked Hannah what she did she said "I kind of what to be a fashion designer." She said "um tell me what all of you guys want and I will tell the staff" I said "I would like some potatoes and carrot soup" Caitlin said "I would like a ceaser salad and tomato soup" Liam said "I would like I'm anything you pick" and winked at her she smiled and she went to the kitchen and Liam said "I'll come with you" they started to walk and then it was only Caitlin and I. Caitlin said "I'm really hungry" I said "um what's your friends name?" She said "Hannah" I said "she seemed very upset" "well it's complicated" she said. I looked into her brown eyes and she looked into mine and I felt like she knew what I was thinking about her.

________

Alexis's POV

Niall was driving the car and he was beautiful we got to the theatre and we both looked at the movies and said at the same time finding dory we both laughed and got the tickets and niall asked "could we rent out the whole theatre for finding dory" she said "sure" wow niall is so nice and sweet he asked me what I wanted to eat I said " a small popcorn and a small drink and no candy" he said "ok ill have a two bags of candy large drink and medium popcorn" I was trying to be lady like but I mean a woman has her needs so I said "fuck this large popcorn large drink and cotton candy" Niall laughed and said "ok I was getting worried that you weren't the one hahaha" I giggled as we walked into the theatre as put our stuff down. He asked "do you want I go play some games before the movie starts?" I said "sure" we went to the games and I put a dollar in the ski ball machine and through the ball and got 100 :( I tired again and go 100 again niall came up to me and said like this he held me up against his warm body and held the ball in our hands he said "your hands are so cold" I said "ya they are always like that" he laughed and pulled our hands back. Roles the ball and scored 1000 we both screamed and hugged each other we looked in each others eyes and kissed again twice on the first day then some 8 year old kid came up to us and yelled "GET A ROOM!" We laughed and whispered in my ear "we can save it for the movie" he said it in the most sexiest voice I have ever heard. We got to the theatre and the movie started he put his arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulders. This was the perfect night.

___________

Kk's POV

I got to work and Louis showed up I smile at him and he durn even notice me. I was a bout to text him when the fans came, he ran into the washroom with the others I laughed and all the staff ran to the staff room. Alexis was sent to save the boys. I was in the staff room and the manager came in and said everyone was gone. Thank god. I sat down and started to drink my coffee and Louis came in and I hugged him he said "um I'm sorta on a double date so ill text you later."I was so happy and it turned around by one sentence by a boy I barely know. I just felt like nothing until...