OMG :)

I guess this one wasn't that long but lots of stuff happenin! And sorry for spelling mistakes :)

LIKE

COMMENT

READ

TELL FRIENDS :)

Alexis's POV

Niall was so cute. He put his arm around me as we ate our popcorn. Dory is my favorite character in the whole movie she was so funny! Me niall laughed together and had a great time. At the end niall kissed my head and said "wanna get a hotel" i said "sure". He paid and we left on our way there o was hungry and I saw a super boyz around the corner and asked "can we go through drive through" he said "ok". We ordered and got our food and headed out to a little park with a big brick wall in front of us.

Hannah's POV

We walked in and I was like WOAH.

The room was beautiful there was flower petals in the bed it smelt like roses. He picked my up bridal style and put me on the bed and kissed me. He asked "whatcha wanna do" I got up and looked around and I looked in he mini fridge and found chips candy all the food you could imagine and wine. I said "I want to go in the jacuzzi and drink wine" he got up and took off his clothes with no hesitation. I took off my shirt and pant and I was left in my bra and panties and I hopped in. He grabbed the wine and glasses and said "you said you wanted to get to know more about me before we carried on with this so ask me something" I said "let's make it more fun and play the drinking game" he gave me a glass and filled it up. I said "me first... Um I have never slept with someone" we both lifted up our glasses and drank some. He said "I have never French kissed someone" I drank some ad he didn't, and I wondered how he slept with someone but never French kissed anyone. I was gonna ask but the point of the game is you can't ask. He said "don't laugh but it's true" I didn't laugh I kept a poker face. I said "I have never been touched in places by people who were drunk" I drank and he drank and I asked "I know I'm not supposed to ask but what happened" god I can't believe I told him. He said "um well I um I was in a bar and some drunk person touched me and I had to punch them to get away" I said "um oh me too" he seemed unsure about his answer and he knew I was Lying i could tell. I told him to come here and I kissed him. Then I put my tongue in and he gave me an entrance.

_________

Kk's POV

After Louis left I sat in the staff room and someone ran in grabbed me and pulled me out I looked in his eyes and his eyes were so big green and full of lust. He kissed me and it felt beautiful. He looked in my eyes an leaned me against the wall and said will you go to on a triple date with me, you, Sierra, Zayn, Caitlin and Louis" I said "sure" he kissed me again and I realize it was Harry. Harry looked beautiful with the moon slightly shining against his hair while he was doing his little smirk. He said "come on" and pulled me in to the main dining area and I kept my hair over my face. I saw Louis and I felt akaward but I really liked Harry so I shoke it off and went along. Harry said "come on let's go I got the food!"

_______

Louis's POV

Harry said "come on let's go I got the food!" And I slid out of the booth and grabbed Caitlin's hand and let her out. She smiled and we all left the restaurant and hopped into the limo and I sat beside Caitlin and Harry. Zayn said "so I feel some tension here and I think I know who between but please settle your differences and everything can go good" I mentally rolled m eyes and thought I haven't even thought about her. We drove into the woods and found a perfect quiet park and I pulled out a blanket and put it on the ground and Caitlin and I sat down together. She kept in evil eying Kk. I wonder why? Anyway I sat down and zayn and Harry and their dates sat down. Zayn handed us our food and I opened it up and gave Caitlin her salad, and I grabbed my packaged bowl if spaghetti.

**few mins later**

After we all finished Zayn turned the radio in the limo on to a quiet peaceful channel and I put my arm around Caitlin. She put her head on my shoulder and we snuggled. It seems like I met Caitlin when I was little it seemed as though we have been together since we were little and she does look familiar.

________

Mystery guy's POV

I got her phone but I don't know what to do. How do I get her all to myself? I thought as I sat down on my creaky chair. I thought I could catch her but it would take a few days planning and some others. Hmmmm...