Lol

Hey this will be quick just for you guys <3

__________

Niall's POV

Niall's POV

Alexis has been gone for along time I thought to myself. I looked around and I could here anything just silence. I walked to the out house and walked in no one was in any of them. I didn't know what to do I was panicking I called the limo guy and he was there with in 10 minutes. He came and said "mr horan I just saw your lady friend get shoved into a van with other girls in I tried to stop it but he drove away!" I freaked out I barely knew her I said "drive to the police station and step on it!" I Left Caitlin and Louis a message I said "hey something's wrong I need all of you guys to meet me at the police station ASAP!" I got there and waited for the rest of the lads."

__________

Louis POV

After Caitlin asked if she looked familiar we got your tet out and set everything up. Me and Caitlin were in a tent together and she said "so do you remember me from somewhere?" I said I thought you looked familiar when I first saw you. Why?" She said "because we were best friends since we were born until grade 3 then I moved and we never talked again" I saw so shocked I don't remember this but I want to know how she remembers I asked "so um how do you know?" She said "well I kinda have a secret" and I thought to my self why didn't she tell me like before I said and "what is it" she said "well... Um... I'm kinda psychic." I'm so confused like so what so can tell the future and see the past?