Suprise!!!

Hey so um I think I have been updating lately and I'm the twitter accounts in this are fake like they might be real bit I didn't check so don't follow them lol :)

________

Caitlin's POV

When Louis left I was alone he came back and said "where's Hannah and Liam?" I said "idk"he said that's fun they are probably ok" I could tell he was thinking about me. I think I love him I really do.

______

Hannah's POV

Me and Liam went to tell the cools and he closed my eyes and led me to the washroom. He kissed me, right there he kissed me out if everyone else me. He looked at me and I kissed him back he started getting rougher and I went with it after a while we stopped and said "so do you want to get a hotel for the night and order pizza instead?" I said "sure it would be less awkward and um before we do anymore of "this" I want to get to know you better" he said "ok" . We hopped in a car and went to the "super 8" and got out I was so happy then he said we weren't there yet he closed my eyes and turned me around and opened them it was beautiful. It was le hotel plaza the best in Ireland. We walked in and liam said may I have the grand suite the man said yes mr Payne but are you sure you don't want the best suite the presidents suite he said sure the man led us to our room gave us the key and walked away. We walked in WOAH...

_________

Louis POV

Caitlin was beautiful in the moon light I got distracted then my phone "binged" I looked and liam sent me a message "hey me and Hannah left um sorry dude. Have fun with Caitlin ;)" I smiled and looked at Caitlin she said "so um what's up" "well liam and Hannah ditched us so whatcha wanna do?" Caitlin smiled and said "let's order out and then go to the woods and have a picnic" I though bout it and it was perfect me her the moon and stars. I said "ok let me order" I went to the counter and then someone burst through the door "HONEY IM HOME!!!" I looked and it was Harry ,Zayn and Sierra! "Hi lads" I bro hugged them then asked "What are you doing out here" zayn said "well I thought that we would stay in Ireland too if that's ok?" I laughed and said "of course" I looked over to Caitlin she was standing there akawardly and I said to them "this is Caitlin." "Hi Caitlin!" They all said in sync. She smiled and Sierra whispered in zayns eat then went down and say with Caitlin. I said "we were just about to order out to go on a picnic um so do you and Sierra want to come Zayn?" Harry said "what about me" I said "well I don't want you to feel like a third wheel unless you can find a date in 10 minutes" he smiled and said "I'm already on it" I laughed and ordered. Zayn and I sat back down at the booth where Sierra and Caitlin were talking an laughing. They stopped as soon as we got there, I asked "what were you talking about?" Sierra and Caitlin just laughed and we sat down. Harry came back with a girl her hair was in her face and .he pushed it back. It was Kk, well um this is akward I thought but whatever as long as Harry is happy I'm happy.

__________

Caitlins POV

Louis went to order when someone bury through the door. It was Harry and Zayn and Sierra!!! Sierra was so beautiful she was my idol we is the best super model! I love her most recent work for the milk advertisements on tv. She is so pretty no wonder she is dating Zayn. She whispered in his ear and came over ad sat down. She said "hi I'm Sierra!" I said "I know oh um I mean hi!" She laughed and said "so me and Zayn saw Louis status and I understand how you feel it's alot of pressure being one of their girlfriends it's hard but ignore the hate from the fans only real directioners will love you for who you are and remember your love for Louis is stronger then any hate from the fans" I said "wait hold up what status?" She handed me her phone and Louis tweeted "at Nando's with my babe :* @caitlin_loves_you_:*".

OH. MY. GOSH. Louis called me his babe! That's so sweet, he is just so cute. I looked at Sierra and asked "what kind if stuff do the fans say?" She handed me her phone again and said "look at your news feed" I looked and every status was "love Louis but who's this new babe he is with, she is probably a bitch" and "this babe of Louis I have alot to say about but 150 character isn't gonna cut it"and lastly "that little slut going round sleeping with boys Louis mine bitch. MINE!" Well I looked at Sierra with a little rear in my eye Sierra said "don't worry hun you love him and that's all that matters and you still have people who love you like this one says "@caitlin_luvs_you_:* you are so beautiful I wish I was more like you I already made a ship name for you guys Loulin Tomlinhan" I asked "who said that" she said "@kaity_luvs_1D" the boys came to the table and say down they asked what we were doing but we just laughed .