Chapter 14

I walk into Clancy's office as he is on his computer. "Hey," I walk towards him as he turns away from his computer and I walk towards him. "I was wondering if I could ask you for a favor?" I ask him.

"Sure," I take a deep breath.

"Okay, so I was hoping you could let Chubs use your computer. To contact his parents. He's done it before. It's very safe and coded. He just needs access-"

"No, I'm sorry."

"He just wants to contact his parents and let them know that he's okay." He sighs.

"I mean, it's obvious he's not a fan of this place. I don't doubt for a second that he'd tell his parents our location."

"He's not stupid. He's like the smartest person I've ever met." He scoffs a bit and leans back in his chair as I smile.

"Alright,"

"Really?" I say hopefully.

"But first, you need to teach me." I look at him a bit confused.

"What do you want me to teach you?" I ask him.

"I wanna know how you did what you did to your parents," He gets up from his chair. "How to erase yourself from someone's memory."

"Clancy, I told you. I don't know how I did that." I try to tell him.

"I know," I walk closer to him. "But if you let me walk through your memories, then maybe I can figure it out." I look at him unsure. "If we can figure out how you did it, then maybe we can figure out how to undo it." I look at him still unsure.

"And you'll let Chubs use your computer?" I ask to secure the deal.

"Yeah," He nods his head with a smile. I think about it for a little bit before I agree.

"Okay," I smile at him.

"Great," We sit down again in the middle of the room in front of each other.

"Okay, now close your eyes. Think about your parents," he instructs. I do as told and close my eyes while taking a deep breath. "Remember your tenth birthday," he says as he goes through my memories. After talking to Y/N and inviting her to sleep with me, she fell asleep in my bed. I walk out of my room and into my parent's bedroom, where I lie down with my parents to reassure them about Y/N and me.

I sit on the bed and I watch as he comes towards me with a strange look on his face. He caresses my face as I just look at him confused. My eyes then turn orange as I see his memories. I see him looking at my sister on the night of the party. She's smiling at me and Liam dancing together.

He walks closer to her and says, "You're very special Y/N, just like your sister." I watch as Y/N rolls her eyes and scoots away from him uncomfortably. "You deserve to be happy too Y/N," he scoots closer to Y/N and wraps an arm around her waist. I watch as Y/N pushes him away and gets up with a scared almost terrified look on her face as Clancy just smiles wickedly at her. He watches her leave for the cabin with a smile on his face. The scene then changes to when I left to find Liam after an argument.

Clancy comes walking in with the same sinister smile as Y/N tries to turn away from him ignoring him. "Hello Y/N," he says. Y/N glares at him as he walks closer to her. "Why don't you work with me and Ruby sometime? I would love to see your dual ability up close," She gets off the bed and tries to walk away but he grabs her wrist and pulls her back slowly to him. "Now we can't have that-" I watch as Y/N's eyes burn blue and she cuts him off by pushing him away as she runs away out of the tent and he has the same sinister smile that he had before watching as she leaves.

I come back to reality to see Clancy pushing me on the bed and I look at him with wide eyes trembling as he moves on top of me with a look of lust and desire in his eyes. His face comes close to mine as I look away trying to move away.

"Stop what are you doing?: I ask shakily.

"Shh just relax," He tries to move his lips closer to mine as I push on his chest away from me. "It's okay Ruby. I won't hurt you." He comes closer and my heart pounds in my chest as I punch him and he falls next to me groaning. I quickly get out from under him and walk away from the room and I hear him stand up.

"Don't worry," I turn to look at him with wide eyes. "Now that I know how, I'll just erase this part and we start over." I look at him disgusted. From what he did to Y/N. What he did with me.

"I should have known you were the problem, why you spoke of Y/N so much." I shake my head with watery eyes and quickly walk out.

I walk through the forest to try and clear my head, but mostly to get away from him. I feel tears fall from my face. I hear someone moves out from the trees towards me.

"Ruby, what are you doing here?" Liam asks me. He walks in front of me as I wipe my eyes.

"Nothing, I just want to be alone." I try to push him away but he just keeps walking in front of me.

"Well, you're crying."

"No, I'm not. Please, just go away." I say thickly through my tears. I keep my head down as I feel his worried gaze.

"What happened?"

"I don't want to tell you, Liam." I look at him with stained cheeks and red eyes. "Why can't you just leave me alone." Liam drops his gun and looks at me.

"I don't want you to be alone. Tell me what's going on." I try to move him out of my way.

"Stop!" I yell at him.

"Ruby?" He looks at me worried and shocked as I keep pushing him away.

"Stop!" I try to go around him as he pulls me closer, "Stop it!" I place my hand on his cheek and he immediately stops, looking at me with concern painted on his face. My eyes turn orange as I continue to look at him. Sharing the things that happened between me and Clancy. The conversation and the images of what happened. The images of what happened to Y/N and I watch as his face drops sadly and I let go of his face looking at him stepping away from him.

"I'll kill him." He picks up the gun from the ground and starts walking with a look of rage on his face.

"Liam wait," I turn to try and stop him. He slows down and turns around with the same angry look on his face. "Let's just leave," I say calmly. His jaw tenses as he looks back and sighs. He nods in agreement and we walk back to the cabin together to grab the others.

End of Chapter 14.