The door frame

(Hi welcome 🥺💗)

"P'Kim…I wondered…" Porchay told him, sitting in the middle of Kim's crossed legs, among the edge of a sunflower field, facing the forest.

"Yes my Rosetie?" Kim answered, kissing his head.

"If you were a flower too…I wondered…what would you be ?'

"Humm…I think… I better be a bramble…embracing you like this…" He laughed, hugging Porchay tighter, hiding his head into his neck.

"But P'Kim…bramble would sting…" He pouted, caressing his boyfriend's hands soothingly.

"It will be against the world to protect you…but it won't for you…it will feel more like this…" He smiled leaving soft kisses on his neck. Porchay leaned into Kim's kisses, looking straight at the sun in the sky and not feeling dazzled by it. His eyes hurt but Kim's emotions were stronger than any ray of sunshine, taking all of his attention. He sighed from contentment and comfort, making Kim giggle softly. He put some more kisses before putting his head above Porchay's one.

"Why did you stop?" Porchay whined like a spoiled boyfriend.

"Rosetie, Rosetie…I might be your soft ramble but I can't show too much to the outside world how mesmerizing you look when I pamper you…"

"That's…fair…" Porchay laughed, kissing Kim's fingers. "Do you ever wonder…what would have been our life if you weren’t our gardener?"

"Well…I would still cut flowers but never see a real one fully blooming in my arms…"

"P'Kim! Why are you always too poetic! It's hard for my heart…"

"Well Rosetie…if you are the brain let me be the heart. Together we should be a great duo? Don't you think?"

"I surely think that my report saved my boring life…"

"It never had been boring though…remember…" Kim said, kissing Porchay softly on his pinky lips. A kiss to pour in their head again, like a movie all that happened between them.

Kim was the gardener of a rich family having two children. One he saw everydays, one Kim never saw for months. He only knew that he was near the end of his academic degree and hiding in his room like in a cave. Rarely going out. Rarely breathing fresh air. Rarely just breathing. Kim was cutting the flowers, always, pampering them softly for them to bloom even more beautifully the next time. He loved to think that he was the friend of all of that nature.

He was conscious that it was still a control, that it wasn’t totally natural but he also knew that keeping it protected like this would prevent anyone to just erase as if it was nothing, as if plants weren’t a necessity on earth, as if control was the only way. And Kim was happy. He was really feeling glad to work for those people letting him do whatever he wanted. He had all in control to himself control to not control too much the outside. He was lucky. So lucky. The house was a clear beige and the door a really light green. It had three floors, six windows. A rich family house. But Kim never felt out. The Kittisawat weren’t acting harshly. They looked like humans. Porsche, the older child, was always out. Kim could wish him good night when he was going home in the morning and good morning when he was going out at the end of the afternoon.