Cycle of life

(Hi 🥺💗 how are you ? I hope good ✨️ this is the last chapter for the flowers boys, thank you for reading it and I wish that it gave you a great time, love you 💗)

"I am sorry for my mom..." Porchay said in Kim's ear, making the boy remember why they were hugging in the entry of the apartment.

"It's okay...she didn't mean it right? She wouldn't kick me out of your life?" Kim asked, caressing his hair.

"She didn't...she just analyzed you as our gardener and didn't do one + one, but she isn't against it...and I wouldn't let her..."

"That's really a pretty bracelet." Kim said, putting it around his wrist.

"It is." Pochay giggled, showing his wrist and that he had made the same exact one for himself. Kim closed his eyes and let his head rest on Porchay's shoulder.

"You cherish me this much..."

"Wasn't it obvious?"

"It was....but it's like you just punched my doubts enough for a long time..."

Porchay took Kim's hand and asked which room was his, and the door of it closed, he let his body fall on the bed and opened his arms for Kim to join him. He looked at Porchay with an admiration he never had felt before. Kim had to remember how in his previous relationship, Kim's struggles were just dumped in the bin by some sentences : you're too dramatic, you are taking it too seriously.... As if his feelings, emotions were all made up, as if he couldn't feel at all, and he began in the end to not feel like feeling anymore. 

However, now that Porchay showed him how much he wanted to heal those worries and not ignore them, they kept bothering him, they became stronger because they were taken care of, and in a way it also scared the boy a little more, what if Porchay wouldn't be able to stand his state?

Kim decided to go against the flow, he decided to not hide in Porchay's chest but to make the boy hide on his own. He just needed to make him feel, while he was also being comforted, that he was here for Porchay, he was here for him, he would be a rock, sometimes more tender and fragile than a potato but still a rock at his essence. It wasn't because his state was wavery that his existence was too. Porchay snuggled in, he loved this idea, he loved it so much.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it...just know that I am here..."

"It's just that...there is not a lot to say..." Kim sighed. "I just feel not worth anything lately and I overthought your mother's reaction."

"You didn't...even Hia thought that it could be interpreted in the wrong way...this time you weren't wrong and all the other times too...because it is what you feel right?"

"But I can be in the wrong for interpreting poorly..."

"Or maybe you just need to meet people who will love you enough to listen to your struggles...and to give you the cheer you need, like now." Porchay smiled, raising his head and kissing Kim quickly on his lips.

"You really feel like...an angel..."

"Trust me I'm not." Porchay laughed lightly.

"Then, you will only be mine..." Kim kissed his head. "I never...had been this worried, like...it feels like what I lived just got me to be more the side I can only count on to put me down, more than I was already..."

Porchay tightened his hug. "People loving you are the one in need to help you then... you know, if it's coming from you and from them, there will be no problem at all."