Time

(Hi 💗🥺 wishing you the bestest of time take care 💗)

Porchay went into his room immediately, forgetting for some minutes that he still had work to do. His heart was bursting so much. He just found someone who was so honest with him that it was really weird for the boy. He wondered if he could also talk about his insecurities like this, if Kim would come and just throw them away like dust. Maybe they were like dust, or more like some dust was growing on them, hiding the best part of themselves, and they needed each other to tidy it, to move it away and to just make each other shine.

-P'Kim...Are you home?"-

-I am, are you studying now?-

-I am not...I prefer to think of you...-

Kim looked at the screen. He looked at it and began to feel another flower blooming in his heart. The innocent one, the soft one, not tainted by anything in the world, like a newborn baby. Just thinking of him, just like this, just being honest, Porchay confessed that he was totally turned towards Kim, even in a different room and it moved him so strongly. Kim always felt that someone thinking about you when you weren't around would always be the most beautiful thing in a relationship between humans, whatever the link. As if your existence was enough to just appear without any physical presence, being seen without being seen, being thought of without reminding anyone. Your essence was just in someone's heart or brain and you lived there, happily, you lived there like a memory, a strong emotions, a soothing one. It could be a really negative one sometimes but Kim preferred to think about the pretty, always.

"Will you answer and not just look at it?" Pol laughed, seeing him eyeing his screen for five minutes now.

"What if...I answer something bad..or..."

"Kim...if that person loves you, they would not reject you for one little message, or for a thought, or for your emotions. Don't be scared to fuck up things. If it does, it wasn't meant to be, you don't want to live in a lie again, right?" Pol said, and it just clicked in Kim how careful he was, how protective of his own thoughts he was, scared that revealing them would make Porchay run away. But if he ran, wouldn't it be for the best?

"Thank you..." He just whispered, walking into his room and sitting on his bed.

-I hope that my name won't suddenly appear in your report like a mistake.-

The answer came really quick, startling Kim.

-It wouldn't be a mistake, it would only be my heart talking.-

-How can you be this cute?-

Kim sent, immediately blushing, and asking himself if he should have sent this and just panicking a little.

-I need to seduce you P'Kim-

Porchay sent his cheeks pink, so pink. He played confident but in reality he wasn't more different than Kim.

-You don't need, I am mostly already all yours-

Porchay looked at the screen, losing his mind. He let his phone fall on his stomach, thinking like a circle of the words "all yours". It felt so close, so intimate. He never though that Kim was this quickly under the spell, the same he was, or thought he was. To be fair, Porchay didn't doubt his feelings, it was just the first time he felt them and it was a new discovery, it was a new world and he needed to walk in it, not to wander in an unstable way. Porchay breathed in and out. He sent his message and felt a warm feeling in his stomach, his body hot from some words and from one imagination.

-then...can I make your lips mine?-

Kim was stuck on those words, letters. He was in love with Porchay, so much in love, a love he couldn't still quite describe but he was feeling it in all of his flesh, his body burning just by this message. He wondered if it wasn't going too fast, if he wasn't going to just mess everything up, if in the end he wasn't able to keep a healthy path for them. He tried to not think too much. It was flirting in the end. It was flirting, it really was.

-in my dreams they are already yours.-

-I love to make dreams a reality.-

Kim stared at the screen again, wondering how Porchay could just answer something, making him melt more each time.

-next time, I promise. We can talk about our dreams-

Porchay answered some adorable emojis, ending the conversation. The two boys still thinking about it, their heart full and their brain glitching because of their exchange.

Kim opened the looking for page. Was he looking for something? He might be. He began to write : "how much time for the first kiss?"

How much time was too much time ? How much time was not enough time? How much steps should be taken first ? How much knowledge did he need to know about Porchay to allow himself to kiss him? Wouldn't he be too fast because he already had some love stories? Wouldn't Porchay be too reckless because he never had one? Shouldn't he be responsible and just wait for the right time? But how would he know it was the right time ?

His try to find an answer lead to nothing. He had no clear ideas of what to do. He was kinda thinking too much about acting and not thinking only about how to introduce the act. And it felt so weird to suddenly begin another story, when the one before didn't work and when it left scars. Marks he didn't want to taint his future, but marks that would logically have an impact on his behaviour. And Kim was kinda reassured thinking that Porchay might also have lived something making him who he was now.

Kim rolled on his bed, smiling when seeing again through his pupils the image of the kind and sweet boy who made him want to think about emotions, to care another heart. He felt his heartbeat going faster, and his stomach playing a melody. He was feeling so good, it felt too good to be true. Really too good. Kim was beginning to not be scared of the situation but to see through it what he never thought of before : failing. He was now terrified to just not embrace enough the relationship. To just let it fall without being aware that he was. Was it that it never worked before because he wasn't giving enough? Or maybe he wasn't himself enough? He was the gardener, kind and pretty. But he was only this, or his experience made him think that he was only this, and now Kim was more worried than he thought he already was.

He brushed his lips with his own hand.

"Should I kiss you Chay ?" He whispered, letting the silence answer his call.