Honesty

(Hi 🥺💗 hoping for the greatest day/night for you ✨️ thank you for being here✨️)

"P'Kim, are you sure that I can do this?" Porchay asked, feeling like a child but not really ashamed of it, because Kim asked himself if the boy wanted to walk on the edge of the sidewalk because he saw him lurking at it.

"You can, one hundred percent, even one million." Kim laughed, offering his hand to support the boy, he thought that it could be dangerous if he was falling.

Porchay looked at him, he stared at that man who was understanding quickly what he wanted and who just asked him so simply, he felt as if if he wanted to do something, Kim would just always indulge in it. He took that hand, soft and tinier than he thought it would be hand, and walked on the edge, feeling free, really on the edge of living his life as he could want it to be. Kim was walking carefully next to him, ready for any fall which didn't happen, and he didn't let go of that hand when Porchay jumped on the ground again.

"Do you...just let me do whatever I want?" Porchay asked, squeezing Kim's hand.

"I do...it doesn't do anything to walk on this right?"

"It's...it can be see as childish..."

"Maybe...but if you thought about it it means that it's you right? I think we are our better self when we just follow what we want, in the limit of the law and not hurting anyone of course..." Porchay stared at him, surprised. "Don't look at me like this, flowers, you know after working years with them I understood that just wanting to cut them as I wanted to look pretty like we learn in book will only kill them,, make them look terrible...but when I just follow the path they want to take, helping them to grow and adapting myself to their environment...it's prettier..."

Kim looked at Porchay, a little startled, he had this habit of always talking about life, always being a little poet in his lonely soul, which gave him bad words from his ex. He was kinda testing the water here, how much of himself would be too much before Porchay would realize that he didn't want to love Kim anymore. But the boy just blushed, biting his lips. "Am I the flower?" He asked cutely.

"You...are, yes you have some in your hair." Kim giggled, touching the crown, smiling. He wondered if everyone around was curious about the two men wearing the same type of crown, he wondered if they guessed their date, he wondered if it was not weird to think about what people would understand from their situation. It was that they were never alone and yet they felt as if they were the only ones around, around and softly looking at each other.

"What should we do?" Porchay asked, beginning to walk hand in hand.

"Doing nothing with you already feels like doing everything wished in the world." Kim let out, his eyes big realizing what he said. "Sorry..."

"P'Kim...are you melting this much next to me?"

"I am... but I...am kinda the passionate one..."

"And I kinda love to be pampered like this...what do you love to be?"

"I love...to be, just being is already enough, like accepted by someone for who I am."

""What are those standards?" Porchay laughed, stopping them, he raised his head and pouted. "You need to think highly of yourself P'Kim...you need to just cherish yourself so much more than just wanting to be accepted..."

"Welll...I kinda...how to say." Kim scratched his head. He made them walk again. "To be honest, I got out of a relationship, a bad one, where...that person made me feel so worthless, where I was the second one, maybe third I don't know, useful but not full enough for love I guess..."

"That person is a dick! Was he a man?" Porchay asked, getting closer to Kim's arm.

"Yes..."

"Then, he was the dick! The whole phallus!" Porchay laughed loudly at his own words, making Kim laugh too.

"Sounds quite interesting for a description."

"Kinda...but it doesn't change that you should love you even more, like...it's not because someone rejected you like this that it means you deserved it...it doesn't work like this, you know my report? The first teacher I worked with thought that it was not good, that I should change the subject, blah blah blah, but in the end you know...I changed teacher and now I am near the end!"

"Are you not late because we are here?" Kim asked, thankful to change the conversation.

"No. I slept less to be able to be here... but P'Kim we weren't on this, what I would like to know...is why you told me this?" Porchay asked, turning to face him, stopping his foot. The boy's eyes were burning for answers, he needed to know this and Kim thought that one little step on the wrong stairs would make it all fall.

"I just want...to be honest...like I trembled so much before coming here, I might feel insecure, I might...like you know how a relationship can just have bad consequences...I don't want to hide it from you." Kim confessed, not looking at Porchay's eyes.

"I am glad." Porchay breathed out, looking reassured when Kim was the one, he thought, that should worry.

"Why..." Kim asked, confused.

"Because P'Kim...I wondered if...you would tell me that you weren't ready or- not that it is a problem, you can be, but I would be sad...so I am glad." Porchay smiled brightly, breaking something in Kim which poured sugar in all of his muscles. He squished Porchay in his arms, feeling their bodies so close and the warm emotions Kim felt being physical.

Porchay's thoughts were wandering everywhere when it should, a little overwhelmed by this contact, he quickly went back in the moment, embracing Kim's waist with his own arms, feeling him even closer and mostly melting in the middle of a much needed but improvised hug.

"Sorry." Kim said, letting go of the boy but like a magnet, Porchay stayed. He just raised his head and smiled. His cheeks were adorably round and pink, Kim got lost in that soft little cotton candy skin. He bent down a little and kissed on cheek, Porchay making a surprising face. He reluctantly let go of Kim's body, looking really flustered.

"You know it's unfair...you already dated, you have experience..."

"You never?" Kim asked without any judgment in his voice.

"No...not like we are in a relationship but the...the seducing part is already kinda hard...to process."

"Don't worry." Kim whispered in his ear, taking his hand and making them walk. "I will make sure that you won't feel left behind in our project." He giggled.

"So..." Porchay began after walking a little more, now at the entry of his house. "You're sure that you don't want to go inside?"

"No...thank you, I will go home..." Kim said, caressing Porchay's hair with a tenderness he never felt before. The boy got sparkling eyes, smiling back.

"Okay! See you soon...like in five seconds..." Porchay giggled, showing his phone in his hand, and running inside, dancing on his foot a little, walking as if the weight of his falling in love emotions were really light, when inside of himself he felt it like an anchor in his heart he wanted to never throw out of it.