Speechless

I was still focused on my books when I saw a pair of shoes. I looked up startled to see Jeffrey. Looking at him straight in the eyes while still trying to hide my nervousness. He cleared his throat and said "Hey Hazel. Can we be friends?".

  I choked on my saliva. Still trying to understand what he said. Looking around the class I saw some girls eyeing me. Typical. I looked at him again still confused before I muttered "uhm sure". 

    I got this little voice in my head telling me that it's all a dare. That Jeffrey was most probably dared to get the nerd to fall in love with him.

But I was just too excited to care. He gave me that his dashing smile and said "Hazel that means I will see you around?".Still dazed I nodded my head. And he smiled and left.

   Minutes later the science teacher came and started talking about Matter. Fuck what the teacher was saying about Liquid, solid and gas. The only thing that matters here is I and Jeffrey. Get it? Lol lmao.

                         ...........
                     Break time!!!
  I was still dazed has to what happened today. Walking slowly out of the class I headed to the cafeteria.

My mind still in my head I didn't notice when Jeffrey was walking beside me. I hadn't still noticed and then he snapped his hands at my eyes and I just came down to earth.

Flustered I said "Hi". Then he replied with a cute smile. "Hazel you look cute when you're flustered". Smiling sheepishly I started wondering whether I should act flustered around him often for him to complement me. I know mature!!.

    We headed together to the cafeteria. He was saying something and I was laughing even though it was boring. Guys don't blame me you must have done it before.

I started seeing some junior girls whispering to theirselves and I didn't really like the attention but I knew I had to get used to it.

                         ...........

After break Jeffrey didn't really talk to me much and when it was closing time he decided to walk me home.

His house is quite far from mine so at some point we went separate directions. Walking back home with a smile on my face.

I reached home to see that Mom went to work and that Adrian was surprisingly studying. He looked up and smiked at me then he said"Hazel dear, You're back from school what would you like to eat." Utterly speechless I blinked my eyes is this really my brother. Why is he being overly nice?.

I looked at him with a confused smile"Adrian what did you do this time?". He smiled "Hazie can't I do something good for you". Looking at him suspiciously I sighed"Ok fine Adrii since you wanna cook I want Mac and cheese."

After a much needed shower Adrian had finally prepared the Mac and cheese. Coming downstairs I saw him dishing out the food. I went to the kitchen smiling sheepishly then I said"Adrii, Ist das Essen lecker?"

He looked at me in a If I slap you manner. And I looked at the food then as I tasted it  I was mesmerized by the taste. It's amazing" I said as I ate the food like a mad woman. Then Adrian replied"Ja, I guess das Essen ist lecker".

I smiled because German was our language. We both basically learned it before moving over to British Columbia because he wanted people to be surprised when they saw 2 red heads talking in a foriegn language. My brother just likes showing off.

He came and sat beside me eating his food. After dinner I washed the plates waiting for Mom to come back from work. Adrii was already in his room playing games and I went to my room to face time my bestie that I haven't heard from in ages.

                      .............

Hii cuties(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠). I hope you've had a wonderful day. "Ist das Essen lecker?" is a German sentence which means "Is the food delicious?" Loll. I was actually learning German and I thought it'd be cool if Adrian and Hazel said it in this part. Anyways Adrian and Hazel aren't twins they just inherited the same hair color from their mom.
With that being said, Dont forget to smile and vote cus I'm a hungry beesh😂. Don't mind please!!